Banned Account , Recover?

Dovahkhiin

Hello i have a question , but im pretty sure it wont be accepted :).

My current Account is GordonFreeman , Made it this month , playd 63 hours, and spent already around 100 Dollar.

And i had an accounnt in 2011 , or 12 , not sure , i was a kid , and i Botted at the christmas event for Frosslas :eek:) ,i caught nothing but got banned only. I was very stupid and i would never think of doing it again since i put so much in my actual account where i have a bunch of HR,UC , 28-31 full stats pokes like my porygon2 . I love pokemon and i will keep playing it and supporting it with tokens. Can i Transfer somehow the actual tokens on my Banned account to my actual, i noticed there are 5000 token left and they rott there since years. Would be cool if it is possible. Im 20 years old by the way.
If its not possible it doesnt matter , i just asked :)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Nothing is removed from banned accounts, the whole account and everything on it is banned.

MongoBongo

Cool, i saw in 2012 a guy that got unbanned because his ban was already 3 years, no joke. Bis eastwood done it. But Ok doesnt matter

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
This is not normal practice, and I myself have ended up having to re-ban players that have been given extra chances and broken rules again such as in the case you mentioned. A permanent ban is meant to remain permanent.