Authenticating is Forever?

GoldenDarkness

My Client pwo seems to be in error since reinstalled and when I log message is only eat Authenticating can help what this will be?

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
Try to read existing threads before making your own! use the search feature.
Also litel92kb, please do not post links, if you do redirect them to the thread that contains the proper downloads.

mario6687

i have the same problem like yestersay.... it says always authencication but do not load more....i used another pc not work i reload the game dont work... please help

jakyocaw

yeah i can't log in either, i have reset my modem around 3 times now with no luck. restarted my pc reinstalled the client still no luck. my friend tried logging in on his computer and he can't get in either. it was perfectly fine until the game randomly froze so i closed and tried to re open except when i do it is stuck at authenticating :l

so far its been "authenticating" for an hour now. hope you can find a fix for this, thank you very much

Equinoxis

I'm having the same problem since the server froze an hour or two ago. I could log in perfectly before that. I hope the issue gets fixed soon.
EDIT: I tried installing an new version of PWO, the problem keeps occuring tough...

Thanks in advance

Equi

interception

i am having the same and i kinda hate this and it looks like i am not the only one whit thad issue

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Moglimax said:
I've the same problem... Please, someone have to help :'(

ThuGie said:
We are aware of this problem, it should be resolved soon.

[glow=red]A lot of people are reporting this issue and staff is already working to solve it. I don't know if you can do something but some players say that modem reset is the solution.[/glow]

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Moglimax said:
I've the same problem... Please, someone have to help :'(

Please don't duplicate your posts moglimax, not here and not in other forum posts as well.

Thugie will fix this as soon as he is able to, and modem resetting is not a blanket solution for it unfortunately.

king1234

Youngster
J0X1 said:
YEa , can't log in either.

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=27664

Try that guy method, it fixed my issue.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Just in case you aren't aware also, if you are authenticating more than a few minutes you should close the client and relog anyway. Either by using the Task Manager and closing the pwo.exe process or hitting enter, typing /quit and hitting enter again. Since even if you did log in after more than 5 minutes you'd just have logged in to find yourself kicked for inactivity. :)

iJuanDer

HitmonFonty said:
Just in case you aren't aware also, if you are authenticating more than a few minutes you should close the client and relog anyway. Either by using the Task Manager and closing the pwo.exe process or hitting enter, typing /quit and hitting enter again. Since even if you did log in after more than 5 minutes you'd just have logged in to find yourself kicked for inactivity. :)

won't work :(

pieoffury

Guys, just a suggestion: Read recent posts if an issue you would report was already brought up by other players just to avoid duplication of posts ;D

Authenticating Forever

May i know the reason for this problem? And please help me how to fix it, I wanna join the Halloween Event too.

pieoffury

Re: Authenticating Forever

It is a common problem with everyone. Based on what HitmonFonty has told me earlier, Thugie is already on it :)

MicaelaCarvalho

autheticating quest

No its not duplicated, i have the problem whit the autheticating logging in, i tryed and sometimes dont work, the question is, i have memebership ( not now because it ends ), but in my time whit that i have many hours i cant play because that problem, you will give that losed time or what?

Its problem of your bad work soo...