Announcing TMs

Zywa-Torpeda

Great effort from all of you guys. Thanks :D
Can you tell us when new TM's will be added? Could next TM added be shadow ball, so froslass would have chance with gengar?

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Mind double checking if Psyshock is working correctly? I'm going to do some more testing, but I put it on my Golduck and it did just as much damage as confusion used to do when I still had it, despite having a large difference in bp. At the same time, the move should be based on the user's sp att and the foe's def, so maybe it is working exactly how it should (a rarity in PWO) and this foe was just super uber tanky. :p

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Nice update! I was going to make some TMs sprites, but I don't get the sprites numbers. Can someone help me? [/glow] ^-^

Tendou

julio2503 said:
[glow=red]Nice update! I was going to make some TMs sprites, but I don't get the sprites numbers. Can someone help me? [/glow] ^-^

I dont think TM's disk sprites are needed now as it will requires a new download as far i know. And if not, it isn't a huge deal as the game can easily get their sprites at Bulbapedia.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Tendou said:
julio2503 said:

I dont think TM's disk sprites are needed now as it will requires a new download as far i know. And if not, it isn't a huge deal as the game can easily get their sprites at Bulbapedia.

[glow=red]I know this... I don't like to look for my backpack and see that items without images. My sprites are ready, I only need its numbers in skin folder to make them work. (Like Pokeball, Its number in skin folder is 4.)[/glow]

Pokemongym

Oh yay tm's are here now :D I can have a better time choosing moves for my Pokemon

davedelta

thanks for adding tms
but still we need more tms like
flamethrower
earthquake
thunderbolt
shadowball

Merse

Youngster
Whoa... Really? I thought those attacks are perfectly useless...
You really thought that those won't be added so you felt it important to warn the staff not to forget about them?

WizZzarD

This is probably the greatest update since Johto region was added, congratulations.
I also remember discussions about adding TMs back in the days, most players considered this feature to kill the game (with starmie being able to learn thunderbolt as an example), so I'm glad these delusions are gone.

JazzyB

I won't say anything as i am new to this game but i am surprised that TM are introduced here after this long time.

KstersSlade

Merse said:
You really thought that those won't be added so you felt it important to warn the staff not to forget about them?

There is really no need for you to say things like this, he was just voicing his opinion on what TMs should be added next.

The-Predator

Youngster
KstersSlade said:
Merse said:

There is really no need for you to say things like this, he was just voicing his opinion on what TMs should be added next.

agree, this sarcasm comments are disgusting, PLS dont be rude with these guys he isnt complaining but giving a notion

joysclash

Merse said:
please try to respect each others opinions ..the game is for every one ..so all of us has our own thoughts and feelings about the game..

Tendou

While Teck is balancing some moves i guess status type TMs can be a great deal for now.

joysclash

the battle system is now really on fire thanks to the addition of tms..so is the trading plot...cause some pokes which were useless before has now become really useful..