All pokemons for all maps??

tote514

Hi, just played today and noticed i have seen some pokemons that cant be listed on any map (400+ generally), for this i want to suggest to add all pokemons avaliable to the entire world map, even without need of new areas, will be interested to caugh something like Honkcrown, Toxicroak and some other for that series...

TheConqueror

hello friend,

PWO has got very limited pokemons, the 4th gen pokes are like pokemons which appear during main events. Pwo has many other things to do before they advance to a new region, for example, fix kanto, johto, improve battle systems, hoenn etc. Sinnoh will be added in PWO and it'll be later in future. The stuff which you saying adding all pokemons in game isnt quite possible. There are few issues which will be caused. As hint lets say, token store. Itll be totally be unbalanced. So whats there in game is quite stable adding more stuff now (like pokemons) will cause some issues.

Jinga

tote514 said:
Hi, just played today and noticed i have seen some pokemons that cant be listed on any map (400+ generally), for this i want to suggest to add all pokemons avaliable to the entire world map, even without need of new areas, will be interested to caugh something like Honkcrown, Toxicroak and some other for that series...

First they need to see your post then think then implement which takes like umm 2 to 4 years so they will ask you to remain patience(that is if they see your post).

tote514

Ok i can understand that, but seems there are pokemons some players have that cant be find on any map, that is what i was talking about, the possibility to get this pokemon avaliable to caught them in these regions...

LeroyGarcia

Youngster
tote514 said:
Ok i can understand that, but seems there are pokemons some players have that cant be find on any map, that is what i was talking about, the possibility to get this pokemon avaliable to caught them in these regions...

We will have to just deal with the fact we can't get every single poke within PWO since some of those uncatchable pokes were part of events from the past. Others you mention like honchcrow can be attainable by using a disk stone on a Murkrow. I've been playing for years and I still don't have access to many pokes but that's fine with me.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Pokemons must be spawned in their natural habitats. Your suggestion makes part of the Spawn Project pointless. Your suggestion itself is pointless.