Add a sell for the PokeMart

G

Add a sell to all the PokeMarts, because i really want to sell my MooMoo milk....its really annoying :mad:

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Goldenrod City has a trade room on the second floor of the pokémon center but currently we are able to trade only pokémons and pokemoney. Items, potions, badges, etc, are not tradable.

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
You seem to have many suggestions to point out, why don't you group them all in one topic in the suggestions forum? This way, we can review them all at once, instead of reviewing multiple topics :)

Just a suggestion here :)

Orean

Website
twitter.com
I've always considered the ability to sell Pokemon/items, to Pokemon/item-trading merchants in exchange for money, a helpful and profitable feature — which most MMOs, that I've played, are adoptive of — that can help give a monetary lift to players; I'm assuming this is what is being suggested: an NPC that items are sellable to.

While I believe this may have a place in this MMO as well, down the roads under feasible circumstances, we'll have to consider if PWO is ready for this type of feature yet—there would be an outgrowth of Pokemoney into the economy, from selling items/Pokemon/etc. to it; and some players have cited concerns with an excess amount of Pokemoney circulating in the economy already, thus it should be considered/discussed whether PWO's economy would be ready for another major pokemoney crop.

Moreover to the point of your suggestion, it sounds as if your main problem with the MooMoo Milk is that you simply want it removed from your bagpack. Going off of that supposition, would the discardable option of those items, to remove them from your bagpack, suffice?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You do know that moomoo milk is a potion that restores 100hp? They can be quite useful at times, and unless you have hundreds of them you could just use them while training your pokemon and get rid of them that way. :)