Ability of Slaking!!!

RainingBlood

Please remove this ability slaking is the best poke in PWO ever, but when your put this ability him they become a trash

Nikola

Youngster
Is that so because your slaking became trash or because the game needs to undo the abilities or because you stole it of someone else? Either way, they will be not removing truant from Slaking.

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
*sigh* people are selfish and only look at their personal interests no matter how harmful they can be on a larger scale but to them it's all fair game as long as they have their spoon. Senseless suggestion.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Slaking were discussed for so long between community and Staff, and among Staff themselves. Now that its ability was coded in and it's working properly there's no point of discussion anymore. Remove the few progress of the game?

LightDragon

hahahaha this ability is necessary for Slaking,but exist other pokemons goods...

Pretentious

Can we put a sticky on this so that I can remember the difference between a suggestion and a complaint?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Pretentious said:
Can we put a sticky on this so that I can remember the difference between a suggestion and a complaint?

Actually this post was moved too soon, call it teething problems as we get used to the new forum. :)

This is a suggestion and will be returned to the Suggestions Forum after I reply here.

The ability of slaking will not be removed. Usually we don't just outright say no to these suggestions but allow discussion to take place over them, however that discussion has already taken place before we added the ability in the first place.

What is needed is for slaking to have access to the TMs it needs and for any moves that were nerfed for him only to be fixed. I know Yawn is one though there may be others also. Rather than un-nerfing Yawn though as has been requested already though, we would be wanting to fix it to work as intended. These things are on the list to be done, and we understand that waiting is painful for some but we will get to them as soon as possible.

Jinga

long story short nothing to discuss here traunt was added after many countless discussions and it should not be removed.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I'm pretty sure an ADM or DEV would be very glad for enabling Slaking's TMs and fixing its moves too since it doesn't take more than few seconds. =D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Fixing moves takes a bit more work than you might think and will definitely be worked on in due course. As for the TMs, I took a look and Slakoth's TM Learnset is implemented, but Vigoroth and Slaking were missing all except TM35. I'm not sure why this is - they were meant to be added at the same time as Truant. Will be adding the missing TMs ASAP :)