8 years ago~ and back :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuraKaze

Hello guys, nice to meet you all for new & old players here. since i growth like 8 years since this game launched and my age is getting old now lol, i started to miss play pokemon again, and the one i still remember is just PWO, lol.. yeah for some people who still know me, greetings from me, Sakura.

through bad and good times here (got scams, face shinies and stucked bec the server was unstable, caught much shinies rare/vr, met peoples and talk about everything, etc), am glad to be back :)

And i learn something new here, much changing and hope PWO getting better, because from me decided hiatus from this game the activity is low like 10 / 500 and i think its still same :3 hope there is much event or update about more pokes and maps ::)

Lets play this game happily again~~~~~  :heart:

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]Wow, 8 years? I not even be around here that long ago. Good to meet you Sakura :) [/glow]

whisMEAT

Youngster
welcome back... who ever you are :D nice to see old players around XD

SakuraKaze

pokewhisperrer said:
welcome back... who ever you are :D nice to see old players around XD

Thanks pwhisp, and you are the man who got Kings Rock yesterday lol i saw it from channel ::)ice to meet you too :3

TheStinkiestGarbodor said:
[glow=green]Wow, 8 years? I not even be around here that long ago. Good to meet you Sakura :) [/glow]

yeahhh sir, ive been here from 2010 and just shocked when i typed /join in game lol :3 hope you have a good day and thanks for welcoming mehhh :3 TSG :)

Status
Not open for further replies.