24 Hour Time Between Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzuckz

Bluerise said:
1 represents 1 day, not 24 hours. If you want 1 representing 12 hours, you may as well just set it on an hourly based system over a half day based system.

You still don't got it do you?

I know that 1 represent 1 day and by that it also represent 24 hours couse it's 24 hours in 1 day right?
And if you onlye tell the system to have a "cooldown" like you are telling me the system would not know what to do since you are writing all the cods for the system since it dosen't know anything from the start you tell it what to do so for the system to knwo that 1 is representing 1 day and also 24 hours you need to have some clock code that are telling the system that 1 is 1 day and that 1 day is 24 hours so why not change it so 1 is a half day and you can change time to 12 hours.
This is not rocketsience and I'm talking alot about 1 representing 24 hours couse I'm talking about changing time to hours not days.
Now can I get a answer why this has not been done since it's easy and since the things I have heard so far is some things about 1 day and not 24 hours 1 day and 24 hours is the same thing.

So there you go enough with the 1 thing, if you check the coding you will se that you have a code telling the system that 1 day is 24 hours why not tell it 1 day is 12 hours and booooom the thing is done easy as 1, 2, 3!

BTW Why are you sounding so angry? I'm trying to help and please stop trying to make me sound dumb I have scripted, coded, server hosting longer then your game has been up online and has a Degri in IT, Media and Internet so I know what I'm talking about and I'm here to help why have a Forum if youre only gonna be angry when people trying to help?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Closed, since its just going round in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.