1. T

Did you miss me?

Ive seen better viruses in a hospital waiting room
  2. T

Did you miss me?

Cthulhu is a pansy....would you like to try to
  3. T

In case of A Zombie Apocalypse

you have been accusing me of being stank all this time, is it really that hard to believe.... and King it is true
  4. T

its ok JD ill still be in game a lot under my alt player account named Stank
  5. T

Oh you hadn't heard JD? Pwo staff decided to..... RELEASE THE KRAKEN!! Nah i had too much going on IRL so i stepped down
  6. T

Krakens need no Pokemon....I dont have to worry about zombies in the sea....
  7. T

GoodBye PWO forever....cant stand this injustice

To elaborate on what Bluerise said, we need proof of the agreement such as (ill use a trade between Bluerise and myself as an example) TheKraken: I will daycare your lvl 71 Arcanine to lvl 99 for 200 k, Deal? Bluerise: O.K. deal, meet me in saffron! I would screen shot that conversation just...
  8. T

DD quest prblm

moving to Player Support not community watch.
  9. T

Game: Transportation overhaul.

the first time there, yes. after that its a bit ridiculous....and absolutely not cool to add more ice path is annoying enough
  10. T

I'm back... Again

im pretty sure SoL was Mantis' old guild, idr his old name it was something like PsychoMantis93 or something but hes still around kinda
  11. T

Game: Security

We have now added extra security measures to the server, these new measures have been tested and proven to have a very high success rate at identifying the use of almost all unauthorized programs. We have been testing these new measures for several months, and can say they are an extremely...
  12. T

Unfair prizes...

also to add on to chocos reply the mew and mewtwo were both NON shiny. the legendary cup was a ONE time thing where staff decided to give out a legend as a prize for the tourney, that DOES NOT mean it was something that we were going to do for every single event. Also the legendary cup was the...
  13. T

Server Down

if the server is down because of a planned downtime it will be announced in the announcement section. otherwise it is a a random crash and will be up when its up. please do not make topic about it being down
  14. T

Questions & Answers Feb 2013

IMO the best way to tackle level restrictions on new regions should simply be this New region new Pokemon All Pokemon from the other regions that you have previously obtained are "locked up" and you start fresh with a hoenn starter. after you get 8 badges the Kanto/Johto PCs with your previous...
  15. T

Release The Kraken!

Ouch abomination? Sea monsters have feelings too bis_Eastwood
  16. T

Release The Kraken!

No from what I'm told bis is no longer staff. Though I'm not sure of the details
  17. T

Release The Kraken!

its more of a howdy doodie, and im good Pansy, how are you doing?
  18. T

Release The Kraken!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SqC_m3yUDU