GoodBye PWO forever....cant stand this injustice

Status
Not open for further replies.

earth20010

ummm me earth20010 really loved pokemon and when my friend once told me about this game this pokemon gameboy type game online i really got excited and made my account in october 2008.My starter was squirtle and it was I believe the best poke ever.read on if you care even 1%

umm i dont know what to write am literally heart broken and am actually crying writing this because i had sold many of my pokes and got enough money to buy good iv's pokes i was very excited about looking at them at level99

but today that dream was shattered
i saw this guy 123mickpick writing on chat "doing free day caring!"
i pmed him suspiciously knowing yeah he must be a scammer i pmed he told me he and his friend daycare's for free on SUNDAYS's
I still doubted them but i had this faith if anything goes wrong PWO staff is always there to give my pokes back and punish this scammer
and One more reason to go on with the trade was I cared for other new trainers in pwo and just in case he is scamming i will report him so that he doesn't ever try to scam any new/innocent Trainers.I gave him 4 of my best pokes with very good iv's

http://i.imgur.com/OINW89N.png

immediatly after trading i saw him selling my Stentacruel and I knew i was scammed but was confident i will get him punished as i had SS and my pokemon ID'S

http://i.imgur.com/sc8RgkY.png

but the reply i got from bluerise in CW totally made my feet heavy saying "Nothing can be done"

ii dont know about you but i love my pokes and seeing them get stolen like that and hearing there can be nothing done is just heartbreaking This shows that not even in real world but even in this world the bad guy mostly wins and the trying to be good guy faces dissapointment.
my tears cant stop cming out and i have decided to quit. Cant Stand This Injustice :'(

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
You could have took the chance to live on and learn, rather than running away.

earth20010

learn what?
that trying to be good is the loser thing ever?
I learned to help people,to trust the staff.
Even if you say i made a mistake cant u just once
talk to that guy? am sure if you had confronted him instead of writing "There's nothing showing they agreed to daycare." he would have given them back or if you had just give my pokes back he would have not complained
by now he must have sold them and looking to scam someone else.

for once try to act like a pokemon trainer instead of being a computer who needs proofs
i gave 2 out of 3 proofs in your language
even in Pokemon if some pokemon gets stolen you go to officer jenny she doesn't look for proves she helps you confront that guy

and now go ahead lock this topic too if you have nothing better to reply too or keep showing my mistake...
and btw if you ever see that guy online just tell him he is doing a fine job.Better then most of the staff here!

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
We need proof as not doing so, can cause issues. We can't just take your word.

Tecknician

I dislike the idea you saw the pwo staff as a saftey net. We have more pressing things to deal with than fixing your mistakes when you even susspected the person. As far as I am concern you insulted the entire staff by thinking we have nothing better to do than help you out when you walked into a scam knowingly.

"To trust staff" Who do you think we are? Your personal servants?

earth20010

Bluerise said:
We need proof as not doing so, can cause issues. We can't just take your word.

yeah i know you cant take my word cause i lie all the time , am trolling right now right? :'(
and i gave him 4 pokes for free because I was feeling GOOD...
i just wanted a small favour from you that atleast confront him? right now he should also be the one learning from his mistake too? doesn't he?
all you just have to do is give my pokes back and there will not be a single word coming out of him because out of us we both know who is the CULPRIT. :'( :'(

earth20010

Tecknician said:
I dislike the idea you saw the pwo staff as a saftey net. We have more pressing things to deal with than fixing your mistakes when you even susspected the person. As far as I am concern you insulted the entire staff by thinking we have nothing better to do than help you out when you walked into a scam knowingly.

"To trust staff" Who do you think we are? Your personal servants?

i saw pwo staff as a helping net.I know you people have many other things to deal with.
But yeah right now i dont think you have anything better to do because you are constantly pointing out my mistake but cant do a thing about punishing that Thief.

and FYI i have stated the reason why i went into the scam...to get him punished and save others
but yeah you will think I am stupid.Cause trying to be good is a crime in this world.
if you cant help trainers and punish scammers then dont continue this game please...

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
If it is as you stated and they were trading the Pokemon away - we wouldn't be able to return at all. You should not be getting scammed purposely as there will be times, where we will punish the player as well.

Reapernox

Walking into the scam knowingly was his mistake, and him deciding to want to "protect new players" was also a mistake, there is always going to be scammers, He would have gotten the person banned /if/ his screenshots had showed some kind of proof, all it showed was a trade. nothing about him daycaring, while I agree that the screenshots did show traces of what looked like a daycare agreement, it wasnt enough, and for him to run away because of it. thats his problem.

Earth, since youve said your leaving forever. I hope you have a good life.

TheKraken

To elaborate on what Bluerise said, we need proof of the agreement such as (ill use a trade between Bluerise and myself as an example)

TheKraken: I will daycare your lvl 71 Arcanine to lvl 99 for 200 k, Deal?
Bluerise: O.K. deal, meet me in saffron!

I would screen shot that conversation just in case a situation like this pops up, so it doesn't look like Bluerise was just giving me his Pokemon.

without the trade agreement, Bluerise could just give me a few Pokemon as a gift, then report me as daycare scamming him, and *poof* I'm banned....now do you see why this piece of information is important?

now to go in to why the Pokemon can not be returned if it was traded away by the scammer:

If i were to scam Bluerise and steal his Arcanine and sell it to Jinji, and Bluerise reports me WITH ENOUGH evidence to prove that i scammed him then yes the staff will ban me, but the Pokemon will not be taken from Jinji because, while yes the Pokemon is stolen, Jinji did nothing wrong. In some cases if the player is banned the staff will give the victim a Pokemon or 2 off of the banned players account (Note: I said MOST cases).

I'm going to quote and highlight a few things Stank said in a topic he made about preventing and reporting hacks and scams (CLICK HERE TO READ)

Stank said:
Daycare Scams

The second most common type of scamming is Daycare Scamming. Since PWO doesn't have an NPC Daycare System, Players like yourselves create and run daycares. These work by giving a player a Pokemon and they level it up to the level you requested. Most daycare providers ask for some type of payment such as shinies, UCs, HRs, or Pokemoney. The first thing to know is NEVER give your Pokemon to a random person who posts in the in game chat advertising daycare, these are almost always a scam. Instead use the Daycare section of the forums and request daycare in one of the daycare shops, or post your own request topic. Before you post, make sure to read through the comments in the topic, to check that the provider is reputable. Now if you arrange a deal with a daycare provider, remember to do just like in a trade, and make sure to take a screen shot of the daycare agreement and the actual trade taking place. Now what if they don't return the pokes, ignore you, or simply disappear with your Pokemon? Follow the steps i listed above to make a report, by taking those screen shots you took earlier of the daycare agreement, the trade its self and the IDs of the Pokemon you traded, and go to an image uploading site such as photobucket or tiny pic and post them in the community watch section of the forum.

Also I just want to throw this in there you said yourself that you thought it was a scam....so why would you try it in the first place ESPECIALLY with your best Pokemon? That's like saying, " I know the bridge had collapsed, but i decided to drive over it anyway"

Instead of running away crying because you got yourself scammed and lost a few Pokemon, learn from this and next time take Stank's advice in the topic I linked above, and make sure to gather all required evidence (trade agreement, proof the trade took place, and IDs.

earth20010

TheKraken said:
To elaborate on what Bluerise said, we need proof of the agreement such as (ill use a trade between Bluerise and myself as an example)

TheKraken: I will daycare your lvl 71 Arcanine to lvl 99 for 200 k, Deal?
Bluerise: O.K. deal, meet me in saffron!

I would screen shot that conversation just in case a situation like this pops up, so it doesn't look like Bluerise was just giving me his Pokemon.

without the trade agreement, Bluerise could just give me a few Pokemon as a gift, then report me as daycare scamming him, and *poof* I'm banned....now do you see why this piece of information is important?

now to go in to why the Pokemon can not be returned if it was traded away by the scammer:

If i were to scam Bluerise and steal his Arcanine and sell it to Jinji, and Bluerise reports me WITH ENOUGH evidence to prove that i scammed him then yes the staff will ban me, but the Pokemon will not be taken from Jinji because, while yes the Pokemon is stolen, Jinji did nothing wrong. In some cases if the player is banned the staff will give the victim a Pokemon or 2 off of the banned players account (Note: I said MOST cases).

I'm going to quote and highlight a few things Stank said in a topic he made about preventing and reporting hacks and scams (CLICK HERE TO READ)

Stank said:
Daycare Scams

The second most common type of scamming is Daycare Scamming. Since PWO doesn't have an NPC Daycare System, Players like yourselves create and run daycares. These work by giving a player a Pokemon and they level it up to the level you requested. Most daycare providers ask for some type of payment such as shinies, UCs, HRs, or Pokemoney. The first thing to know is NEVER give your Pokemon to a random person who posts in the in game chat advertising daycare, these are almost always a scam. Instead use the Daycare section of the forums and request daycare in one of the daycare shops, or post your own request topic. Before you post, make sure to read through the comments in the topic, to check that the provider is reputable. Now if you arrange a deal with a daycare provider, remember to do just like in a trade, and make sure to take a screen shot of the daycare agreement and the actual trade taking place. Now what if they don't return the pokes, ignore you, or simply disappear with your Pokemon? Follow the steps i listed above to make a report, by taking those screen shots you took earlier of the daycare agreement, the trade its self and the IDs of the Pokemon you traded, and go to an image uploading site such as photobucket or tiny pic and post them in the community watch section of the forum.

Also I just want to throw this in there you said yourself that you thought it was a scam....so why would you try it in the first place ESPECIALLY with your best Pokemon? That's like saying, " I know the bridge had collapsed, but i decided to drive over it anyway"

Instead of running away crying because you got yourself scammed and lost a few Pokemon, learn from this and next time take Stank's advice in the topic I linked above, and make sure to gather all required evidence (trade agreement, proof the trade took place, and IDs.

didn't u see I that took the SS of what looked like to me was the day care agreement as the guy above you say's it looked liked traces of day care agreement!
i thought it was enough
and i still still dont understand why cant admin use my given pokemon id's to give my pokes back?
just in case he hasn't sold them! when he actually was the scammer>

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Because the evidence you provided doesn't meet our requirements.

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Even with the IDs, context is needed as well to prove that it was lost due to a scam. Without concrete evidence on such, there isn't any persuasive enough evidence as to how it was lost, thus it would be considered a deprivation of liberty to yank it off of their account without enough proof that it was a scam.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Then you shouldn't have got yourself scammed.

earth20010

ahh i got into scam because i wanted to punish him and protect new trainers!and this is what am getting right now
please bluerise make an exception this time just give my pokes back nobody else will complain
and i will be very careful next time
please do something before he sells those pokes! :(
PLEASE BE HUMAN!

Tecknician

earth20010 said:
ahh i got into scam because i wanted to punish him and protect new trainers!and this is what am getting right now
please bluerise make an exception this time just give my pokes back nobody else will complain
and i will be very careful next time
please do something before he sells those pokes! :(
PLEASE BE HUMAN!
Request denied. You are not a GM, it's not your job to punish players. You failed to protect yourself, so why should we try to protect you? You did yourself no favors, so we aren't going to do you any favors.

Topic has turned into something other than a quiting topic, so locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.