I'm back... Again

Phantom0x0

Website
s915.photobucket.com
Hello once again PWO,

The name is Phantom0x0 and I used to play this a looong time ago. I really just want to know if there are any of the old members from the SOL guild? My old Account name was Godisgood000. Other then that hello everyone!! I glad this game is back ("Better" would be a better term) I was going to put up an old playercard but its gone. Well anyway I don't know what else to post on this so, yeah. lol

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Welcome back to PWO :)

Phantom0x0

Website
s915.photobucket.com
Lol thank you Pansy. I found my old sig from my old days. Its in the spoiler in my sig. I don't know if you were there those many years ago, but if you were or not it don't matter.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
By SoL, I assume you mean Sons of Liberty? If so, that's going back a bit... I can't even remember who was in that guild any more.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to welcome back returning players; and I like your new name, Phantom.

TheKraken

im pretty sure SoL was Mantis' old guild, idr his old name it was something like PsychoMantis93 or something but hes still around kinda

Phantom0x0

Website
s915.photobucket.com
Yes I did mean Sons of Liberty and yes Mantis was the leader. We also had a few others another one by the name Slinkeh I has been awhile since I talked to any of them, but they were a pretty fun guild to be a part of. Got me into creating Sigs too. I'm glad we aren't completely forgotten. Might have to bring back SoL when I get some decent Pokes. Mantis was a big Metal Gear Fan which is where the name came from

Mantis

Youngster
Website
www.technopathic.org
TheKraken said:
im pretty sure SoL was Mantis' old guild, idr his old name it was something like PsychoMantis93 or something but hes still around kinda

it was just Psycho-Mantis iirc but then i got it changed long time ago :p

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Sadly I haven't seen Slink or Diesel around in a long time. =[

But it's still nice to see old players return. :)

Mantis

Youngster
Website
www.technopathic.org
CheckeredZebra said:
Sadly I haven't seen Slink or Diesel around in a long time. =[

But it's still nice to see old players return. :)

slink may or may not have purposefully gotten himself banned. but i still talk to him on a regular basis. diesel i havent heard from in awhile though.

Phantom0x0

Website
s915.photobucket.com
Well that sucks Diesel was the one that got me into this game. The old chat Site we had got abandoned so I stopped using it. Then I lost the URL It's good to know someone still plays this game. So hows Slink doin?

Toner

Hey, i see you in the chat lounge alot XD hello and welcome back, i hope we can be friends ingame and play together.