Search results

1. A

It was DPI thank you
  2. A

Hello, I am looking to come back to the game, I have everything updated and have sifted through forums and wiki and cannot find an answer to my question.. It could very well be there, and I may have missed it but... On the log in screen it won't let me type anything at all, I have uninstalled...
  3. A

client download

Ah, so it was 7-zip... shame, i like it better than win-rar. thank you for the help.
  4. A

client download

7-zip is the same type of program as win-rar, so shouldn't be the problem.
  5. A

client download

So i bought a new computer, got everything set up on it... except pwo. I have used each of your downloaders for the client and i keep getting this error. If anyone could help, that would be great... Also, my comp runs windows 8 without a touch screen... if that makes a difference...
  6. A

error code in guild bank

any word on this yet?
  7. A

error code in guild bank

Thanks Blue! Greatly appreciated.
  8. A

error code in guild bank

I tried to transfer pokes from my guild bank, and keep getting error 18309. I have logged out, closed my browser and waited an hour, same error each time.
  9. A

Announcing TMs

Awesome. It has been a while since something big was added to the game, thanks to all the staff who are working on this project!
  10. A

Your memorable screenshots?

think i'm done battling for the night.....
  11. A

Your memorable screenshots?

ummm..... So uh yeah.... GB...
  12. A

Questions & Answers Feb 2013

hahhahahaha puar!
  13. A

Server Watch

When you get that screen, most likely the website is down.... As it says on the top of the screen...
  14. A

Game: Security

......Still takes me a few tries to get in the game... I honestly haven't noticed anything..... *sad*
  15. A

Game: What gave you the impression i'm so special?

Wow..... You just killed most of my team..... Special dragon attacks..... /wrist...
  16. A

Xbox Controller

Hey, I wouldn't ask, but I can't find the thread where someone explains how to set up controllers for use with PWO. All I can do is turn on the spot, and change my controller to mouse mode.... If anyone can link me to the thread that explains how to set this up, or post it here I would...
  17. A

Not a good bye.

Gonna miss you Pastor.
  18. A

Server crashes/downtime does not save.

you got a roll back, there is nothing that can be done about it.
  19. A

Wiki account.

I lost my pw for the wiki, and appear to be locked out of the e-mail address I made the account with. Could I have the e-mail address changed or do I have to request a new account?