Game: What gave you the impression i'm so special?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
ksalim313 said:
Great job, that's better than an event for Easter :))

Is it applied from now or starting the next downtime or when?!
It was in effect once this was posted. :)

Merse

Youngster
Awesome updates :)
This will cause some upheaval on the market. For example that S Gyara I just sold 2 days ago doubled its value:D

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
When I read we will not have Easter event and this update is payback for that, I remember something. If still someone have last year April's Fool event map, we can use this for Easter event, but without Oh-Ho catchable. Gible Horrible Rare, Beldum Very Rare, Larvitar and Dratini Rare, Rattata Common. And while this map/event goes on add some Quests with prizes in that event. What you think Bluerise, Jinji and other personal?

Saric

Youngster
narutofoxLT said:
When I read we will not have Easter event and this update is payback for that, I remember something. If still someone have last year April's Fool event map, we can use this for Easter event, but without Oh-Ho catchable. Gible Horrible Rare, Beldum Very Rare, Larvitar and Dratini Rare, Rattata Common. And while this map/event goes on add some Quests with prizes in that event. What you think Bluerise, Jinji and other personal?
Why can't you ever be happy with what you get?

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Saric said:
narutofoxLT said:
Why can't you ever be happy with what you get?
I just remembered and said what remembered.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
narutofoxLT said:

I can't speak for all staff of course, but in this case I'm sure all the answers you get will be the same, or variations of: No.

I really love this update. In spite of restrictions and regular setbacks major advancements continue to roll out over time. Awesome work.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
HitmonFonty said:
narutofoxLT said:

I can't speak for all staff of course, but in this case I'm sure all the answers you get will be the same, or variations of: No.

I really love this update. In spite of restrictions and regular setbacks major advancements continue to roll out over time. Awesome work.
Okay, thanks anyway for listen.

HOF69

Awesome update, adds a whole new element to the battle system, which I always love to see. ;D

Thychiz

Not a single special for my Umbreon! :(
But this update is awesome thank you Blue and whoever else worked on it :)

HOF69

There could be others, but one move that I noticed is not on that list is Whirlpool, and according to Bulbapedia it is a special move, which means it is currently physical in PWO. Just wanted to point that out. :)

DoreanBV

Awesome update, it really shook up some things :D

P.S. As for Easter, there's still another Easter, for those on the other 'side' of Christianity (East Europe): 5th of May :D