Search results

1. F

Random level increase.

So I came back to play PWO,and I found that my fishing level had jumped from around 26 or 23 to 40. Also my tyspholsion jumped from lvl 63 to 83 and noctowl from 24 to 34. Now I don't see how this happened without someone hacking my account,but it is mysterious.Can someone help explain?
  2. F

Multiplayer lag problem

Apparently,whenever I play PWO,the window goes"Not Responding"and comes back for 5min. intervals This happens with all of my multiplayer games like Roblox and Minecraft multiplayer servers,only that I got huge lag spikes in them(its improving,since previously,I got disconnected after 10min of...
  3. F

What do I do!?

So,since today,nor this week,has any good luck,I've been thinking,sould I quit? Do I see if my lucky tide comes in? Bothered by private stuff, Hydra-s_Minion
  4. F

Respect To The Staff

I've seen too many people disrespecting staff for banns/other stuff. I seriously want to show respect to them using this thread. This might be locked due to i don't know what,but whatever. The staff gives what,I consider, the best gift,time. Each second brings us a little closer to our grave,and...
  5. F

Sure-Fire Christmas Giveaway date?

So,there was a question asked about the day of the Christmas Givaway,and Bluerize's last answer was Jan 16th. So far, nothing has happened considering the Christmas Giveaway. Is there a day that the mods will certainly pass out the tokens or announce the winners?
  6. F

Token Forum Confusion

Ok,so,I recently saw in Token issues that some that had posted after I did got to go first. Someone told me that approval starts from the bottom up.Is there an exeption to that?
  7. F

Welcome Topic,Finaly!

Yeah,so,in my rush of posting elsewhere,I totaly forgot to post here! About 3 months since I joined from post here,so I'm not a newbe now.
  8. F

Token Time?

When should you recive tokens designated to you? In a few days or just automatic? Paypal says around 4 business days.
  9. F

PWO Skins question?

How do you moke those skins? I'm thinking of making one myself.
  10. F

No Tokens After $15.05 Dollars

I paid the money today,and I'm not getting it. I didn't see how to post in Token issues,so I post here. Proof: It's under my parents name Now it has accepted it.Have you recieved the money? Ok,after 4 business days,my tokens should be recived,otherwise,I reopen the info above.
  11. F

No Getting to Playerdex?

I clicked the link to Playerdex,and I get redirected to the Main site. There is no indication from upcomming downtime that there is one today for the Playerdex. Have I been banned there? I can get in now,but please explain why I couldn't get in before. Now it lost its color.
  12. F

Forum login

So I try loging in to the forums,and it says"Incorrect Password".I type it the exact same and I get in. It's happening on a daily basis,sometimes stopping for a few times,so it isn't realy a coincedence. I can't supply proof,or I might get haxed.
  13. F

About Banns #1:Someone messing with your account

Ok,so I have Friday Forums at school(where we discus contorversial issues),there was this one where at this guys party,a bike was trashed.Was he responsible for it? After debating,the teacher said,yes,it was his problem. This is the same thing for you getting banned for what your...
  14. F

How do you get ot post on community watch?

Read title. Do you need special permission or do you have to be GM,DEV,CG,or creator of thread to post there?
  15. F

Going out of PWO using Task Manager...

So,I was on PWO,when I got on,the sever was full,so I got out using Task Manager,and when I try to get back on,it says its already running. I already got out of the game,so how is it running?
  16. F

About another account.

Okay,here's why I posted this: Since many people are wondering what to do if they want another account(and since game rules tab can be overlooked), I decided to post about it. Ok,I sort of expect this topic to get deleted,but I guess we don't know untill we try. So let's say someone wants to...
  17. F

Back to 0?

When fishing,I got to lvl 10.So I went to route 42,but when I go there I can't catch anything(even magikarp)!Did my fishing level just revert to 0?
  18. F

What are the types of staff regular players can become?

What can players(like me)become in staff,and what is needed to become those staff members?
  19. F

Donation other than Paypal?

Read description.My parents don't trust paypal, so can I mail it to you?
  20. F

Record of Pokemon

Remember a bugg sometimes reported that would remove pokemon? I made this page,just for me,just in case I get hacked or have that bugg and find all of my pokes gone Will be updated Weekly Tysphlosion ID: 18639750 Level: 41 Owner: Hydra-s_Minion Original Owner: Hydra-s_Minion Shiny: No HP: 123...