Search results

1. A

Guilds - Time for a change

Team Magma FTW
  2. A

Hello.

Well, for me, the more depressing part is that the mac client's not available yet. cant login to bring back good old memories :')
  3. A

Hello.

Good day to you too! Quite depressed to see how there aint even a single guild active lately ;( I miss the good old days..
  4. A

Hello.

Hey kiddo hows it goin :)
  5. A

Hello.

Bahaha still the same old Jinji :)
  6. A

Hello guys

your name do sound familiar welcome back
  7. A

Hello.

Hey everyone, How's it goin? It's me, SuHu, the korean dude if anyone remembers. :)
  8. A

Don't Judge Me...(Again!)

welcome!! hope you enjoy the game! have fun!
  9. A

Hello again, PWO. Long time no see.

Welcome back~
  10. A

420SpiritGun

If you're reading this, can you send me a PM, 420SpiritGun? Thanks
  11. A

Long time

SETHHHHHHH WELCOME BACK :) Does SuHu ring a bell to you? :p
  12. A

it's that time of year again, boys and girls

shut up kaiko (<3) and welcome back mantis :)
  13. A

Tokens

Hey I used to have 3,000 tokens. Apparently, I have 8,000 tokens now? Is it possible for me to see who donated for me?
  14. A

Revival of the forums (?)

(I had to search up the meaning of that quote HAHA) But yes, I agree. PWO will rise again, stronger than ever. However, we will have to come up with effective solutions asap
  15. A

Its not only about events. It is true that it would revive the forums, but events wouldnt last for long. After the event ends, the forum will be back to normal just like how it is now. We need something permanent implemented into the game, which could convince the players to go on the forum...
  16. A

Re: What happened here? Everyone has different incentives But for me, as a guild leader, I used to go on forums everyday to manage my guild page and take care of new members. Before becoming a guild leader, I used to go on forums everyday in order to check if there is: -New announcement...
  17. A

Re: What happened here? This is exactly my point. Everything on the forum used to be active and there was always an incentive to visit the forums.
  18. A

Hi guys!

welcome to pwo
  19. A

During the good ol' days, the forum used to be very active and was one of the entertaining sites. However, things are completely different now? I find myself the only one (excluding the bots) online on the forum sometimes (this never happened back then) Guilds used to be active, but not even a...
  20. A

my official return

Thanks Pansy :) It's nice to see you around as well! :D I remember the good ol' days when I used to be new to this game and you helped me out a lot! :)