Revival of the forums (?)

Alphinez

Youngster
[glow=red]During the good ol' days, the forum used to be very active and was one of the entertaining sites.
However, things are completely different now?
I find myself the only one (excluding the bots) online on the forum sometimes (this never happened back then)
Guilds used to be active, but not even a single guild is active
I really miss the good ol' days man..[/glow]

Jinga

Re: What happened here?

How dare you call me a bot :p but the forums are no fun place these days, only the trade is active which is a boring place to be and it seems like there is no point in visting the forums.

Alphinez

Youngster

Jinga said:
only the trade is active which is a boring place to be and it seems like there is no point in visting the forums.
[glow=red]This is exactly my point.
Everything on the forum used to be active and there was always an incentive to visit the forums.[/glow]

Luminance

Youngster
Developer

May I know what was your incentive in the past?

I would really like this forum to be alive again. Do you have any suggestions to make it more fun?

Alphinez

Youngster

Luminance said:
May I know what was your incentive in the past?

I would really like this forum to be alive again. Do you have any suggestions to make it more fun?
[glow=red]Everyone has different incentives
But for me, as a guild leader, I used to go on forums everyday to manage my guild page and take care of new members.
Before becoming a guild leader, I used to go on forums everyday in order to check if there is:
-New announcement
-Events
-Trades (to sell/buy pokes)
My personal suggestion: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?pid=261254#pid261254 (i have a similar topic to this but I dont have the link)

By implementing these guild features, people would have the desire to be in a guild. Therefore, they would go lurk around the forum.
Being in a part of a guild would mean that the members would have to go on forums and check the guild page daily

Adding on, if these guild features (or any other guild feature, anything is fine) get implemented into the game, not only would more guilds be created, but it would also bring more events such as guild wars/hunts. Participating in events would mean people would have to go on forums to post their results and wait for more events because everyone loves events!

Guild wars would mean that people would have to train their pokemons to level 99. Perhaps, this could give people the incentive to have their pokemons daycared as soon as possible, which means that the daycare topics on the forums would be back in business (and look for the battle pokemons they're looking by lurking around the forum's trade section)
These would definitely make the forum more fun[/glow]

GawertyXL

The forums died because of the sporadic updates and hardly any events. Be realistic, when you look at the past, to today, there was a new announcement every few days about SOMETHING, it didn't have to be an event, it didn't have to be anything important, it was just the PWO Staff telling their members what's up and things to look forward to for that given time period. You hardly do that anymore.

And yes, while some PWO-Hosted events brought a lot of community drama, there is no way to spice up a community except by hosting a event that is on a larger scale meant to rile up the player-base back to activity.

Just some thoughts.

Alphinez

Youngster
Gawerty said:
And yes, while some PWO-Hosted events brought a lot of community drama, there is no way to spice up a community except by hosting a event that is on a larger scale meant to rile up the player-base back to activity.

Just some thoughts.
[glow=red]Its not only about events.
It is true that it would revive the forums, but events wouldnt last for long. After the event ends, the forum will be back to normal just like how it is now.
We need something permanent implemented into the game, which could convince the players to go on the forum daily.
The reason why I think that the idea of Guild bases would be best is because not only would it trigger more guild events to occur, but the creation of more guilds would lead to deeper relationship between players. People would want to check on each other on the forums (this used to be one of my incentives as well. Its not only about the game, its about the friends you make. One of my incentives was to check on my guild-mates).
Forum is where people in the community interact with each other[/glow]

Rigaudon

Youngster
Gawerty said:
The forums died because of the sporadic updates and hardly any events. Be realistic, when you look at the past, to today, there was a new announcement every few days about SOMETHING, it didn't have to be an event, it didn't have to be anything important, it was just the PWO Staff telling their members what's up and things to look forward to for that given time period. You hardly do that anymore.

Just some thoughts.

Interesting. My view has been that it's the opposite. Times when we had less events and less conclusive updates are also the times I remember the forums as very active. We try to do something close to once a month, I'm updating spawns every other week or so, we're answering development questions with planned solutions and for the first time ever we released a topic explaining our general content plan for PWO. This is a farcry from, say, 2011 where it is summed up by "mt silver added, playerdex down, a temp holiday event" (or something comparable. I'd be exact if my phone would let me look at all of the past announcements within a reasonable time.)

I'm not saying all this because "omg nu-uh we do too do things!!!1" but because I've been curious about it as well, and it seems to me that the issue is more complicated than just making staff do stuff.

I will say PWO had a huge debate culture a couple of years ago, where I and others would make massive posts about the potential pros/cons of certain systems or ideas. Last year that culture devolved into people angrily screaming at each other, which I know was offputting to several users and made them just give up on the forums entirely. But that isn't fully to blame either - debates were declining before then as well. Some big, discussive users left, others perhaps already went through each big subject and like me have nothing more appropriate to say that hasn't already been posted somewhere. Considering that a big part of what gets me excited for PWO and what made me stick with it is personal fulfillment through discussion and problem-solving, the diminishment of a massive debate culture makes me a bit sad and perplexed.

Alphinez

Youngster
Dezolator said:
What is dead may never die
[glow=red](I had to search up the meaning of that quote HAHA)
But yes, I agree. PWO will rise again, stronger than ever.
However, we will have to come up with effective solutions asap[/glow]

Pretentious

I check the forums every few days, but there just aren't ever any appealing posts/suggestions/etc to discuss.

The-Predator

Youngster
Rigaudon said:
we're answering development questions

Now that you say this, hmm care to explain what is going on with Hardcoreh? I mean people is gettin ignored in his change log topic, what happened with the new client, is he still working? why is he ignoring if he is around?, if he is not working, why he has not been demoted?.

Maybe he does not want to answer the players, because he may think he is going to surprise us all when he finishes the client?

The-Predator

Youngster
Back on Topic, it is hard to revive the forums, There are plenty of players playing PWO, though having players in a game, does not mean they can be a community, forum community died when all real players left the game, main reason of people leaving was the lack of updates, we got new staff, and updates came though players did not come back, why?. I really think PWO should be renewed, current players are brain damaged, All they post about, are complains about shiny pokemon not being 28ers IV anymore, when shiny pokemon should not be overpowered, though it is what they were taught since the start, another thing is the old no switch in battle rule, new players coming asking for no switch in battles?, I am pretty sure they do not know why this was necessary back in the old days, old glitch making the battle to freeze if you ever switch, glitch was fixed and new updates are here, though you can not enjoy these new features/updates due to these brain damaged players, in my personal case, I do not feel like playing, having all these updates but having all this players attached with that nonsense rule, is like having no updates, updates can not be enjoyable, that is my case and I bet it is for most of the old good players and community a reason for not to come back yet.

Rigaudon

Youngster
The-Predator said:
Rigaudon said:
we're answering development questions

Now that you say this, hmm care to explain what is going on with Hardcoreh? I mean people is gettin ignored in his change log topic, what happened with the new client, is he still working? why is he ignoring if he is around?, if he is not working, why he has not been demoted?.

Maybe he does not want to answer the players, because he may think he is going to surprise us all when he finishes the client?

I'll gladly answer, so long as this doesn't completely derail the topic into nasty insults/etc. It's not an easy thing to explain and is not what anyone wants to hear, but nonetheless.

Let me preface:
When planning updates presently, I and others do not include inactive staff in those plans. Ever since I became PRM last year, we avoid mentioning what we cannot promise or at the least make it very clear that it's in a rough stage or won't come for a while. This also extends internally when handling our own inactivity cases; we work with what we have, not what would be nice to have or what somebody said they would do but ended up not doing (which happens a lot more often than people think).

With that out of the way, Hardcoreh is like one of many of the past staff that came here, started something great, but stopped being able to contribute for private reasons. When it comes to inactivity, we try to be understanding of this because we can't pay anyone to make those pesky irl issues go away. As great as a new infrastructure in PWO would be, it's not something we can rely on from Hardcoreh currently.

Because our plans rely only on those staff that are very active, Coreh's inactivity doesn't negatively affect our current plans and general trajectory. Yes, having a ton of hard hitting, active staff would be great and we could get a lot more done, but it's not realistic to expect this of everyone because people just go inactive; it's just life - something that happens. Our general policy is if somebody lets us know they are inactive, they can come back within a reasonable time. It normally works out pretty well. For example, White_Wolves was gone for months, then came back suddenly and did a ton of stuff for a Chinese New Years event.

It's hard to tell when/if somebody can sort their life out and come back to do something awesome. If they can't, they are demoted and we find another way to do what needs to happen without them.

Sanven

Very true....
Even in my early days, not this account, I used to visit forums more than game :D.. to see the new Announcements, or Update Logs, or New events, Official or Unofficial tourneys, Trades, Daycares, I think each n every section of this forum I used to visit, n mostly this General PWO Talk, there used to be a lot of posts, earlier...!!!
Even the old PWO Faces... Used to visit community watch, to help people..

But as time went by, it looks like everythings dead, posts are months old now, I still check announcements n update logs, on a daily basis, though don't play the game much, due to college thing... I have seen this forum decline.. n I think mostly after that Shane thing, this happened... New players don't use this forum much now..

But i would like this to revive again, more active posts, more active users, small small things to share, to post on this General PWO Talk...!!
Silly events in unofficial events, Guild Wars :D

mad30

Youngster
I think the major aspect missing from the forums, is the social aspect. If you remember 4-5 years ago when we were on our previous forums we use to have a chatbox and personalization in our profile pages. We have neither now and as a result forums have been limited to just posting. This limits the types of personalities that would be interested in the forums to those who like to give opinons/debate and removes those who are more just for the social aspect. Now do social players still come to the forums and post sometimes? sure, but not as often as they would otherwise.

Theres a lack of incentives for a lot of things now in pwo, being on the forums is just one among many.

GawertyXL

mad30 said:
I think the major aspect missing from the forums, is the social aspect. If you remember 4-5 years ago when we were on our previous forums we use to have a chatbox and personalization in our profile pages. We have neither now and as a result forums have been limited to just posting. This limits the types of personalities that would be interested in the forums to those who like to give opinons/debate and removes those who are more just for the social aspect. Now do social players still come to the forums and post sometimes? sure, but not as often as they would otherwise.

Theres a lack of incentives for a lot of things now in pwo, being on the forums is just one among many.

With that said, socialites come all the time, but they don't generally like to post a lot (some people, not all). So with nothing to do but post, and with how dead the forums already are except for the general complaint and/or general question, they can't express their social-need through things like that, especially if they're new as most complaints make no sense, OR push them away from the game. I know when I check out a new game and I see a lot of complaints it generally wards me off.

------------------------------------

Rigaudon said:
Gawerty said:

Just some thoughts.

Interesting. My view has been that it's the opposite. Times when we had less events and less conclusive updates are also the times I remember the forums as very active. We try to do something close to once a month, I'm updating spawns every other week or so, we're answering development questions with planned solutions and for the first time ever we released a topic explaining our general content plan for PWO. This is a farcry from, say, 2011 where it is summed up by "mt silver added, playerdex down, a temp holiday event" (or something comparable. I'd be exact if my phone would let me look at all of the past announcements within a reasonable time.)

I'm not saying all this because "omg nu-uh we do too do things!!!1" but because I've been curious about it as well, and it seems to me that the issue is more complicated than just making staff do stuff.

I will say PWO had a huge debate culture a couple of years ago, where I and others would make massive posts about the potential pros/cons of certain systems or ideas. Last year that culture devolved into people angrily screaming at each other, which I know was offputting to several users and made them just give up on the forums entirely. But that isn't fully to blame either - debates were declining before then as well. Some big, discussive users left, others perhaps already went through each big subject and like me have nothing more appropriate to say that hasn't already been posted somewhere. Considering that a big part of what gets me excited for PWO and what made me stick with it is personal fulfillment through discussion and problem-solving, the diminishment of a massive debate culture makes me a bit sad and perplexed.

Another thought here, the staff of PWO do things, sure. Perhaps though, just maybe, instead of relying on solely the occasional forum post telling everyone what's going on, you use more creative means to tell everyone what's going on. Much like what Mad said about the forums of the past, there used to be more than one way to inform people of what was going on, and that would most-probably spark some life into the currently-dead forums.

-----------------------------

I know this, I used to check PWO forums mostly everyday for a lot of things, after the huge debacle last year, I jumped ship like many others, I went to the game I will not mention and when doing so, I found a community that wasn't corrupted by hatred for things they did not understand. I found a community interested in just playing a game and watching updates hit hard and fast. While that can't be the case often here, and while there is definitely a hard-outlook on finding staff for PWO at this point due to past people, perhaps reforming the CG group and re-assigning them to a more community-focused outlook instead of being the occasional in-game guide, and finding more people for other ranks, instead of focusing on the past that happened (Zidonuke, last year and tons of other times) focus on the future with what YOU all want to see happen and that's PWO becoming strong again.

Simply put, if the Staff show a much more stronger and more on-point and focused outlook on interacting with the community without always relying on a update post, there will be more of a reaction from the community.

It doesn't even have to be game related, use some of those dead boards and post things going on in life, or even post things in long dead threads, because if you do it, more than likely more people will to once they see a surge of activity. Not many people will take the initiative to do something like this anymore because most of the time if somethings posted here, as far as I have seen, it turns into a hate thread and eventually gets locked. Which any sane person would do, but it isn't healthy for the forums.

Cheers,
Gawerty.

Nikola

Youngster
mad pretty much summed it up with his last sentence. In any case, what can be seen here is lack of consistency between staff and their representatives. I.e; luminance post and post of other staff. Sadly, other post is making his post barely noticeable which had a chance to go in proper direction. Another thing is exhibiting way too defensive stance which is the one direction ticket. This is suggesting us that there is a lack of the ability to process the critics and whatnot.

As for debating; you don't go in a debate if you are not able to back it up. That being said, defensive stance does not really help to above said cause nor does it help to a debate, eventually it will become beating around the bush rather than a debate. Players addressed few times the issue about leadership and coordination of the asset. Such position may require certain mind set and certain portion of intelligence. I won't name anyone nor I will be playing favorites. However, two former staff who were admins obviously tend to exhibit said traits. I also remember them often being prevented to do their task and eventually they parted, or actually, being tossed away on a more or less polite way. due to other staff behavior and ideology. Those two also socialized with players and were accepting their complaints and critics and handled them on a professional way. This is obviously what people like. Normally, people want to feel wanted and welcome. They often were able to turn the discussion in a way where a standard player is being listened and made feel special to some extent. Given such feelings in a player, most of them surely will socialize and report legit issues and whatnot because they feel obligated and needed and their effort is recognized by the management.

When I said socialize, I was directly thinking on socialization on a way where results are being done through socialization. Personally, I am very anti-social. However, socializing on a business and professional level where you share same interests is something that everyone can do. Say I often socialize where I need to discuss business and stuff, starting random conversation with little chance of something being done to benefit everyone is something I am not very good at. If I want to give a handshake to someone I will give it if something will come out of it. Otherwise I won't bother overcoming the limitations imposed on myself. That is the open land of common interests and effort where results are being visible and you get more fuel as stuff are being done. That very same thing is a key of a success. Google for Silicon Valley and it's way of socialization and results coming from it. That being said, there are different types of socialization. Classic socialization often brings little or no results, but it gives temporary clarity and people feeling better, which can be deceiving very often but then again ideas might happen with little chance of putting said idea into the practice. If homo-sapiens socialized that way in a cave, you would still be in the cave, socializing, chatting, smiling and not getting anything done. I don't think that the first spear ever to be created by a homo-sapiens was created by someone who socialized and danced around the camp fire, it was created by some misunderstood anti social geek fellow in the cave who socialized on a business level where results were visible instantly. Narrowed interest in a certain field that is the key of a success as well. If you are truly interested in something and love that, nothing can stop you to be good in what you do and what you want. That is it, need to know what you want. But don't mix this up with the emotions. Just because you like dogs doesn't mean you have the wire to be a vet. Meaning, liking something is not to be bias and emotion based otherwise you will suck at it big time and eventually only thing you will be seeing are the dead and loose ends.

Anyway, back on the topic. People often say you guys talk too much but getting little or nothing done. This doesn't have to be always correct as the work behind scenes is being done. Then again, is the useless talk or productive results being done that is another thing and you can't expect from players to know that. What are you being asked by your players is that you talk with them through updates, fixes and through respect. You have to respect your players and talk to them on the language they understand and accept. Especially those ones who are yet to leave PWO and ones who are yet to come here. After all, you are here because of the players who are liking the game or the community. Players are not here because of you, they are here because of the friends and because they find it nice time playing. That being said, you need to work on the communication with the community. You shouldn't be here to prove any point to anyone. Pretty much you should be doing what Luminance tried to do as he answered to OP. From him wanting to listen the suggestions and whatnot, you gone different direction with "us being hurt" and "we are right, you might not be". As said above, that is the one way ticket. Similar thing happened to those past two admins, who ended up eating a cheesy fishy burger at Donalds shortly after due to being tackled at times.

Another things is that defensive stance. When people express themselves through a forum post and even starting taunting and provoking staff, instead of backing down from their provocations you are aggressively returning them through defensive stance. You are reacting on the posts that might not be proper for you without any hesitation while you are leaving ones that you deem alright. And when those people who might or might be taunting and provoking disclose the fact that they might not be satisfied with they way how game is being managed, you immediately begin to respond on their posts. Now imagine how community profiles you after you acting like that? If there is nothing you deem proper in their story you will be targeting them and even ones who are less to taunt and provoke by nature while you are ok with things you deem proper said to you by the supporters. "We are not the ones who are wrong here", "Those who are giving the critic we deem wrong and provoking us with said critic are the ones who are in the wrong. And this is where lack of filtering might happen. That is suggesting them that you may be having a firm stance to defend for something that is done by you and something that might not be accurate given the numbers around here. Absorbing what I've just said, you are giving the one way ticket to them as you are making sure to tell them that you aren't planning on changing things from inside. No, you are giving the one way ticket to yourself actually.

As for whole reviving dead stuff. Remember, where there is a will there is a way. It's all about with what your will is driven. Regardless, there is always the way. Do not take anyone wrong here. Someone said something about lack of events. Well, event doesn't really mean the change on better if community is faced with problems like now. It's just a painkiller rather than diagnosis itself. No one said anything bad or offended you. Your ideas might be of innocent nature. However, you are yet to present that to your players. The way I see it, you owe an apology to players if you plan on changing things around here. I can't say for sure that everyone will care about you apologizing to them but it is indeed good start. Tell them that you are trying for a while now, but that you can't be sure what will come out of it and if the things are not certain to work how you expect them to work. No one can say anything to you then because you are being straight with them. Pretty much sure the number of actual people who supports you will increase dramatically. And another thing is you being tired and have no will to do anything. When that happens you are to find the neutral replacement. Prefer someone who is not sharing the same ideology as you are currently having. Encourage them to address the issues within the management itself, if there is any. Let them question its system and be opened. That is how you are opening the door. I wont be saying what I would do if I am in your shoes but you get the picture. I know a few people who stayed here despite everything what happened and despite they have been jabbing you in the process. You might want to search for someone among those people. Those are rare breed lately though. But there are few of them. Pretty much what those two admins were before they got promoted.

In any case, I wish you do all well and fulfill your dreams both here and in your life. I would be happy if we are to cross paths in future. Crazy as it sounds, I would rather have you as an competitor than someone else. I do have my own reasoning for it. Remember, you have it in you. All you have to do is to find it. What that "it" is, well, if I am to tell you that I would be corrupting the natural process. But sit down for a moment and think about it for a while. I am sure you will find it. Someone once said that the players are dogs at times, could be me, i dont know. But indeed, they are like dogs at times. You can beat them all the time but they will always come to you, because they like you obviously. Oh and yeah, dog is a friend. Personally I like more dogs than I like most of people. People smell a lot worse when they are in the process of rotting. Especially on the very hot summer day as you are sweating. Ah yeah, dead people can't sweat no? It's kinda funny though, how the prosthetic teeth look like on the corpse. Reminds me on a horse smile. Erm anyway, gonne off topic. Ignore it. Not a comparison or something, no.

YoYoPokemonMaster

Nikola said:
mad pretty much summed it up with his last sentence. In any case, what can be seen here is lack of consistency between staff and their representatives. I.e; luminance post and post of other staff. Sadly, other post is making his post barely noticeable which had a chance to go in proper direction. Another thing is exhibiting way too defensive stance which is the one direction ticket. This is suggesting us that there is a lack of the ability to process the critics and whatnot.

As for debating; you don't go in a debate if you are not able to back it up. That being said, defensive stance does not really help to above said cause nor does it help to a debate, eventually it will become beating around the bush rather than a debate. Players addressed few times the issue about leadership and coordination of the asset. Such position may require certain mind set and certain portion of intelligence. I won't name anyone nor I will be playing favorites. However, two former staff who were admins obviously tend to exhibit said traits. I also remember them often being prevented to do their task and eventually they parted, or actually, being tossed away on a more or less polite way. due to other staff behavior and ideology. Those two also socialized with players and were accepting their complaints and critics and handled them on a professional way. This is obviously what people like. Normally, people want to feel wanted and welcome. They often were able to turn the discussion in a way where a standard player is being listened and made feel special to some extent. Given such feelings in a player, most of them surely will socialize and report legit issues and whatnot because they feel obligated and needed and their effort is recognized by the management.

When I said socialize, I was directly thinking on socialization on a way where results are being done through socialization. Personally, I am very anti-social. However, socializing on a business and professional level where you share same interests is something that everyone can do. Say I often socialize where I need to discuss business and stuff, starting random conversation with little chance of something being done to benefit everyone is something I am not very good at. If I want to give a handshake to someone I will give it if something will come out of it. Otherwise I won't bother overcoming the limitations imposed on myself. That is the open land of common interests and effort where results are being visible and you get more fuel as stuff are being done. That very same thing is a key of a success. Google for Silicon Valley and it's way of socialization and results coming from it. That being said, there are different types of socialization. Classic socialization often brings little or no results, but it gives temporary clarity and people feeling better, which can be deceiving very often but then again ideas might happen with little chance of putting said idea into the practice. If homo-sapiens socialized that way in a cave, you would still be in the cave, socializing, chatting, smiling and not getting anything done. I don't think that the first spear ever to be created by a homo-sapiens was created by someone who socialized and danced around the camp fire, it was created by some misunderstood anti social geek fellow in the cave who socialized on a business level where results were visible instantly. Narrowed interest in a certain field that is the key of a success as well. If you are truly interested in something and love that, nothing can stop you to be good in what you do and what you want. That is it, need to know what you want. But don't mix this up with the emotions. Just because you like dogs doesn't mean you have the wire to be a vet. Meaning, liking something is not to be bias and emotion based otherwise you will suck at it big time and eventually only thing you will be seeing are the dead and loose ends.

Anyway, back on the topic. People often say you guys talk too much but getting little or nothing done. This doesn't have to be always correct as the work behind scenes is being done. Then again, is the useless talk or productive results being done that is another thing and you can't expect from players to know that. What are you being asked by your players is that you talk with them through updates, fixes and through respect. You have to respect your players and talk to them on the language they understand and accept. Especially those ones who are yet to leave PWO and ones who are yet to come here. After all, you are here because of the players who are liking the game or the community. Players are not here because of you, they are here because of the friends and because they find it nice time playing. That being said, you need to work on the communication with the community. You shouldn't be here to prove any point to anyone. Pretty much you should be doing what Luminance tried to do as he answered to OP. From him wanting to listen the suggestions and whatnot, you gone different direction with "us being hurt" and "we are right, you might not be". As said above, that is the one way ticket. Similar thing happened to those past two admins, who ended up eating a cheesy fishy burger at Donalds shortly after due to being tackled at times.

Another things is that defensive stance. When people express themselves through a forum post and even starting taunting and provoking staff, instead of backing down from their provocations you are aggressively returning them through defensive stance. You are reacting on the posts that might not be proper for you without any hesitation while you are leaving ones that you deem alright. And when those people who might or might be taunting and provoking disclose the fact that they might not be satisfied with they way how game is being managed, you immediately begin to respond on their posts. Now imagine how community profiles you after you acting like that? If there is nothing you deem proper in their story you will be targeting them and even ones who are less to taunt and provoke by nature while you are ok with things you deem proper said to you by the supporters. "We are not the ones who are wrong here", "Those who are giving the critic we deem wrong and provoking us with said critic are the ones who are in the wrong. And this is where lack of filtering might happen. That is suggesting them that you may be having a firm stance to defend for something that is done by you and something that might not be accurate given the numbers around here. Absorbing what I've just said, you are giving the one way ticket to them as you are making sure to tell them that you aren't planning on changing things from inside. No, you are giving the one way ticket to yourself actually.

As for whole reviving dead stuff. Remember, where there is a will there is a way. It's all about with what your will is driven. Regardless, there is always the way. Do not take anyone wrong here. Someone said something about lack of events. Well, event doesn't really mean the change on better if community is faced with problems like now. It's just a painkiller rather than diagnosis itself. No one said anything bad or offended you. Your ideas might be of innocent nature. However, you are yet to present that to your players. The way I see it, you owe an apology to players if you plan on changing things around here. I can't say for sure that everyone will care about you apologizing to them but it is indeed good start. Tell them that you are trying for a while now, but that you can't be sure what will come out of it and if the things are not certain to work how you expect them to work. No one can say anything to you then because you are being straight with them. Pretty much sure the number of actual people who supports you will increase dramatically. And another thing is you being tired and have no will to do anything. When that happens you are to find the neutral replacement. Prefer someone who is not sharing the same ideology as you are currently having. Encourage them to address the issues within the management itself, if there is any. Let them question its system and be opened. That is how you are opening the door. I wont be saying what I would do if I am in your shoes but you get the picture. I know a few people who stayed here despite everything what happened and despite they have been jabbing you in the process. You might want to search for someone among those people. Those are rare breed lately though. But there are few of them. Pretty much what those two admins were before they got promoted.

In any case, I wish you do all well and fulfill your dreams both here and in your life. I would be happy if we are to cross paths in future. Crazy as it sounds, I would rather have you as an competitor than someone else. I do have my own reasoning for it. Remember, you have it in you. All you have to do is to find it. What that "it" is, well, if I am to tell you that I would be corrupting the natural process. But sit down for a moment and think about it for a while. I am sure you will find it. Someone once said that the players are dogs at times, could be me, i dont know. But indeed, they are like dogs at times. You can beat them all the time but they will always come to you, because they like you obviously. Oh and yeah, dog is a friend. Personally I like more dogs than I like most of people. People smell a lot worse when they are in the process of rotting. Especially on the very hot summer day as you are sweating. Ah yeah, dead people can't sweat no? It's kinda funny though, how the prosthetic teeth look like on the corpse. Reminds me on a horse smile. Erm anyway, gonne off topic. Ignore it. Not a comparison or something, no.

Nikola u still alive i did'nt Know that where can i contact u can u plz say . (The Best PWO Had)