Search results

1. supriz

Stuck at Route 37 soo bad!

as there is no staff around since i have posted this topic, I somehow used escape rope to leave that place to get black screen in new place lol Also Happy 10th year of PWO to me :)
  2. supriz

Guess Whos Back?

thank you btw help me , i am stuck in a black screen at route 37
  3. supriz

Guess Whos Back?

bumping this post to greet you all again!
  4. supriz

Stuck at Route 37 soo bad!

hey fellows, thought of hopping back to the game after a long time seems like i am stuck in a deathloop on route 37 cannot even press an key as it auto refresh to reload map need serious help asap
  5. supriz

Hello :)

Welcome Isairi nice to meet you how abt registering an account on forum soo we can see you more often
  6. supriz

Choosing The Best Moves For Pokes(Pkms NFS)

Thank you very much i saw many tms i have to buy now to teach my pokes also i wish i could know what ability was best for those pokes
  7. supriz

Choosing The Best Moves For Pokes(Pkms NFS)

Hey guys, I am planning a comeback on PWO but its been hard since its been 4 years not playing it I hardly remember any Pokemon Moves anymore cos i neither watched Pkm anime nor played Pkm games in those years soo im asking all ur assistance for helping me #MakeMyPkmsGreatAgain campaign Its...
  8. supriz

Hello, and welcome to my introduction page!

Umm Interesting !!
  9. supriz

Guess Whos Back?

ty buddy im suprized too lol
  10. supriz

pokemon center glitched(FIXED)

location: pokemoncenter 3 (X=8, Y=13) this particular map pokemon center is glitched for me i tried to use escape rope but im still stuck at same place plz help, was planning to go viridian city for event thank you
  11. supriz

Guess Whos Back?

hey jd how u been man! i guess mindless still in my frenslist ingame how to cya in game :) btw nice twerking avatar :)
  12. supriz

Guess Whos Back?

hey hey my favourite Dev how you been long time no see :) its been a while since i played this game i logged in and saw not many things changed but i felt lost cos i couldnt remember the maps and the direction to go there i guess the location indicating spirite is missing in map hope to see in...
  13. supriz

Guess Whos Back?

hey there stinky how u been i remember making you a sig right nways long long years ago happy to see u :)
  14. supriz

How do i get Premium?

thanks for the guidance i bought the membership and upgraed my account to crystal im just excited what new pokemon have we added in game :)
  15. supriz

How do i get Premium?

For how much PD, membership gift cards sells for atm?
  16. supriz

Guess Whos Back?

hey buddy :) how u been hehe i love this game and all of those pokemons of mine was busy irl but i am lil free now cya in game ;)
  17. supriz

How do i get Premium?

hey jinji, can you explain more about the account type: yellow,silver,gold and crystal i cannot understand how does it work
  18. supriz

Guess Whos Back?

Hey Guys I am Supriz and im feeling very happy to announce my return LOL i remember few frens when i played last time ummm jinji, fakoda greetings :) dunno how far this gaem has developed into hope to have some fun cya all in game gotta catch'm all
  19. supriz

Game: Aerial Tramway System.

I thought those two black cables were glich In the game But then I knew it later nice update thought i miss fishing hope there will be some updates soon that encourage fishing!
  20. supriz

Unacceptable

May be Old in PWO but Seems Like New in PWO With MS ;D