How do i get Premium?

Squashyyy

Hello Guys,
Im really enjoying to play on this server and i want the Premium (or Membership) idk what the name is.
Where do i can get this?

Greats Squashyyy

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Membership can be obtained from the Token Store on the Playerdex - http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net - by exchanging 6,000 Tokens for one month's membership. To get Tokens, you can either participate in contests we occasionally announce on the Forum which may sometimes have Tokens as prizes; or you can donate to the game. Donations currently gift you 1,000 Tokens for each Euro you donate to help support the PWO Services.

You can also gain 900 Tokens once only by upgrading your Playerdex Bank account.

Animagus

In addition to what Jinji said, you can also obtain 'Membership Gift Cards' from other players if for any reason you're unable to donate to the game directly.
Membership Gift Cards are sold like any other commodity in the Playerdex Mart. Once purchased, you can activate it by Collecting it from your Global Link (found in the playerdex itself).
You can find more details about Membership (Premium) in the PWO Wiki: http://pwo-wiki.info/index.php?title=Membership

supriz

Youngster
Jinji said:
Membership can be obtained from the Token Store on the Playerdex - http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net - by exchanging 6,000 Tokens for one month's membership. To get Tokens, you can either participate in contests we occasionally announce on the Forum which may sometimes have Tokens as prizes; or you can donate to the game. Donations currently gift you 1,000 Tokens for each Euro you donate to help support the PWO Services.

You can also gain 900 Tokens once only by upgrading your Playerdex Bank account.

hey jinji,
can you explain more about the account type: yellow,silver,gold and crystal
i cannot understand how does it work

supriz

Youngster
Animagus said:
In addition to what Jinji said, you can also obtain 'Membership Gift Cards' from other players if for any reason you're unable to donate to the game directly.
Membership Gift Cards are sold like any other commodity in the Playerdex Mart. One purchased, you can activate it by Collecting it from your Global Link (found in the playerdex itself).
You can find more details about Membership (Premium) in the PWO Wiki: http://pwo-wiki.info/index.php?title=Membership
For how much PD, membership gift cards sells for atm?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
supriz said:
Jinji said:

hey jinji,
can you explain more about the account type: yellow,silver,gold and crystal
i cannot understand how does it work
Sure thing. When you make purchases from the PokéMart on the Playerdex, you now are able to get a small amount of cash back at the end of the month, which is deposited to your Playerdex Bank. The account you have determines the amount you'll get back. The basic Yellow account gives 1% of all the money you've spent that month in the PokéMart, but upgrading the account increases this percentage up to a maximum of 7%. There is, however, a limit on the total amount of money you can receive in a month regardless of account, so don't spend too wildly!

Every time you upgrade your account, you also get 300 Tokens as a reward. If you have enough money on you at the time, you can skip levels and double- or triple-upgrade your account at the same time. However, you cannot go back to a previous level once you have upgraded (there isn't really a reason to downgrade anyway as all it does is change the payback ;) )

Animagus

supriz said:
For how much PD, membership gift cards sells for atm?
Hey there supriz
You can find all the enlisted deals over Here. Currently, 30 day gift cards are sold by players for ~5 million pokedollars. Keep in mind though that the staff doesn't control the market and the price for the same varies over time and from seller to seller.
Feel free to ask us about anything else you find different in the game by making a new topic in Player Support :)

supriz

Youngster
thanks for the guidance i bought the membership and upgraed my account to crystal
im just excited what new pokemon have we added in game :)