Search results

1. M

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

Staff: This old mate is giving you answers with facts and info and I agree 100 % with everything he said. Keep in mind that Im no longer active, which means that Im not being selfish with my point/s of view as you may think... You must focus on the old players as you focus on the new players...
  2. M

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

You both are right and wrong at the same time. The worst part of these kind of comments is that doesn't matter what argument could be given, some people will never accept the fact that the other guy has a point (if there's one). First of all, a game won't die because of 10/20 players with...
  3. M

You shouldn't focus on the *Old Shinys* or anything that comes with the word *old* in the beginning... why? Lets just say that if you joined in 2016 and played all the year, to someone that joins in 2017 you're already OLD and your stuff is OLD and any newbie will find that you're an...
  4. M

Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

No problem, thanks you too. See you in 2 weeks.
  5. M

Topic updated, take a look.
  6. M

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr Nope. That guy asked me for free stuff, I gave him the link to join this, he misunderstood. Winners will be announced tonight. :)
  7. M

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr Hmm one more day. I was expecting like 60 replies or something close to that numer, considering that it's a free shiny starter. But its a start! There will be more. Last day, last chance to submit your reply to join this *lottery* . Thanks for the...
  8. M

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr Alright guys we reached 31 replies, let's give one more day and then I'll decide who wins this. PD: There will be a 2nd and 3rd place with prizes. Thank you !
  9. M

I wanted to put this on the events section, but its dead... so, lets assume that this is not an event but a general part of pokemon, considering that im an old player that came like a zombie with the desire of giving away a shiny feraligatr. Hello PWO, my name is Mati, known for the oldies as...
  10. M

Forum: Returned and Rebuilt!

Welcome back ! 4 quotes... this is sad
  11. M

Troubles with the latest Client

Hi! How you doing? I've downloaded and installed the latest Pwo client, but I can't play and I don't know why. The Pwo.exe does nothing, I've tried uninstalling, deleting and runing it as an admin gives the same result...nothing* . Every security program is off or even deleted, so I don't know...
  12. M

You noob "changer"

Doesn't matter what ''non-switchers'' say, do what you feel is better to get a victory --> SWITCH... they will realize that without switching they won't win so, give them time and they'll adapt.
  13. M

Account hacked ?

Thanks for the quick reply, I can right now, if you're not around then I'll be at this time tomorrow or 10hs before.. :-\ Thank you for your reply !
  14. M

Account hacked ?

Hi there, I've tried to login with my matileo19 acc and I couldn't, which is strange because the password was saved on the browser (now its incorrect) PLUS the amount of TRIES was on its limit... Can any Admin or Dev change the email so I can reset my password ? If you have doubts please check...