Account hacked ?

mati-leo

Hi there, I've tried to login with my matileo19 acc and I couldn't, which is strange because the password was saved on the browser (now its incorrect) PLUS the amount of TRIES was on its limit...

Can any Admin or Dev change the email so I can reset my password ? If you have doubts please check my current IP. Thanks in advance!

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Please, visit IRC to have a chat about this. As far as I can see, there is no one hacked your account though, so don't worry.

Edit: Since you are not available until now, can you tell me when will you be next available to check this issue?

BrownCactus

Just to be sure, I would ban his account until he makes sure that he has access to the mail where he previously did a password reset. In case if he was hacked which I highly doubt the culprit does not need to login right away and change the email address. I don't believe you can view IP sessions and IP from where or if the change was requested on the playerdex, given your reply structure, or you do? In any case better safe than sorry. I hope everything gets sorted out.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
BrownCactus said:
Just to be sure, I would ban his account until he makes sure that he has access to the mail where he previously did a password reset. In case if he was hacked which I highly doubt the culprit does not need to login right away and change the email address. I don't believe you can view IP sessions and IP from where or if the change was requested on the playerdex, given your reply structure, or you do? In any case better safe than sorry. I hope everything gets sorted out.

Thanks for the advice. :)

mati-leo

Luminance said:
Please, visit IRC to have a chat about this. As far as I can see, there is no one hacked your account though, so don't worry.

Edit: Since you are not available until now, can you tell me when will you be next available to check this issue?

Thanks for the quick reply, I can right now, if you're not around then I'll be at this time tomorrow or 10hs before.. :-\

BrownCactus said:

Thank you for your reply !

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
If you can define a specific time with reference to UTC, that would be great, and I will try to be there. :)

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
The problem has been solved, thanks a lot to Luminance and JJ, they took a part of their time to solve my problem! Very thankful !