Search results

1. ABDisback

PWO battle clauses

Hello fellow players of PoKemon World Online ! PWO has always had its set of rules separate from other games, lit it be no switch from a couple of years ago or slaking ban before that, there are many examples to it. At the current date we are following the basic battle clauses that are OH-KO...
  2. ABDisback

The End Game

Hello fellow players of PoKemon World Online ! The game recently saw a  downtime(thats my view), n it got me thinking what are the things i really want to own before I'll be satisfied enough to bid farewell again( yea PWO makes me keep coming back). This is what i came up with S...
  3. ABDisback

Change of guild leader

Hi there! I'm not sure if its the right place to post this but anyways, my guild's(the_team) leader and deputy are on a long leave it seems so i would kindly request the staff to promote me as the deputy for a while if possible Thanks :D [hr] PS:- I nominated myself since i find only i'm...
  4. ABDisback

Utility Items

Hey there peeps I was training a Pokemon in cerulean cave but was of constant fear to move up to 1F, the reason being i was afraid a S kadabra or electrode that might show up n teleport/self-destruct respectively. In general scenarios it will be best suited to keep a poke that can spore/mean...
  5. ABDisback

leftovers error maybe

I was battling in the gym n was startled by having hp above the max hp  :huh: .   http://prntscr.com/e3v2zb If is a bug or resolved issue or something kindly redirect me to that page, since i couldn't find one with matching description. Thank you for your time.
  6. ABDisback

BuaHAhAhAA!!

Hey guys, how is it going? will be online for a few days on forum as well as the game probably. Would love to catch up with all the new n exciting stuff and players ofc n greet my ol' friends of this community. Hope to 'Catch you all!" Hell yea...ABD is back ...