Search results

1. K

Hey PWO Staff!

Hey guys, My name is Shane, and although me and this game have a weird past and I was young and did some stupid things, I felt like checking out whats been happening! I recently logged in and it made me really nostalgic, especially seeing JJ here on the forums! I think we are all probably...
  2. K

A few things regarding developement

Maps, Scripting, and Artwork do not make you a MMO.. Anything you did wouldnt even work with PWO, as it even has its own scripting language.. but thank you for pointing out that I suck because I was around maybe a couple months in PWO in the last 4 or 5 years. I didn't ask for any praise, and I...
  3. K

User Already in The System Issue Fixed

Hello, old Dev Shane here from past pwo/future pokemanz There is a few reason's that this is not a good idea. Sure there might be cases where its fine, you will login ok and there might not be an issue with what you are doing.. but let me note down some of the reasons you should not. There...
  4. K

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95.1 You don't need to install DirectX for PWO, even windows xp came with dx8.1 in it. Installing any version of modern directx usually covers previous versions within reason. PWO does not used .net, if you are gtting an error with direct x, there are a few reasons...
  5. K

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 The reason alot of people are getting blury/skewed/stretched out graphics, pokemon, ui. etc, is because you did not use n^2 size textures, 32,64,128,256 etc. Doing this not only screws up images for some gfx cards, but also slows load times down alot, and can...
  6. K

Expressing My True Feelings. =3

Ill just leave this here I Love PWO!
  7. K

Market Dying... why not do something like this?

PWO is a huge part of me too.. Took my first big boy steps entering a world of code I couldnt comprehend to imagine back then.. picked up from kyros client. And moved on from such a language since. So can understand this, Im also aware how long you have been around. Your account ID is a thousand...
  8. K

Life is to short :P Why dont you come have a chat to some of us over at this other game. Check it out, perhaps even test it.
  9. K

Anyhow, your idea is nice. However, im just pointing out. Things do not get done around here like they used to. Gone the days where you could fix or add stuff. Takes years aparently now. or absurdly long times.
  10. K

I know who you are, But you seem to have forgotten how this game works now. And thats only a few lines of code. I was also developing much before i became a DEV behind the scenes.
  11. K

i think you hope to hard and expect alot from this game.
  12. K

PWO Source and what not.

rofl, im not appealing, such a typical response. I dont think you guys read the first post of this topic very well.
  13. K

PWO Source and what not.

Looks like both accounts of mine are banned, for sharing client source? It was mine to share.. I feel as if i broke no gameplay rules. But ok.. ;)
  14. K

has pwo source code been leaked?

" it looks like a downright mess to me. Just eww." You would be correct, its a mix of be writing it when i was 16 and had no much idea about anything, and 10000 poor coding practices. And built ontop of PWO before hand.
  15. K

PWO Source and what not.

Its not just him, its all the staff. I have things on all of you. And simply, Im asking to stop *****ing every single day about nonsense
  16. K

PWO Source and what not.

took me a bit to find.. i have so many things like this from PWO Staff on my pc.. http://prntscr.com/5doy66 I have never spoken to you in my life Thugie.
  17. K

PWO Source and what not.

Because the rumours come from Staff Fonty. Ive been called alot of things, seen alot of negative views on people you dont even know because they work on PRO.. And recently Thugie calling me a joke. and i have never met or spoke to the guy.. so Here is an image of Bluerise searching for PRO...
  18. K

PWO Source and what not.

Ok, here is the deal. Bluerise is going to ban people who change their passwords for using my bot, or atleast keep watch. Claiming its a keylogger, and tellin you all to change your passwords if you used it. It is not a keylogger. I was staff when it was made, although leaked. So i had access...
  19. K

Bluerise and Xanatus

I denied use of the Client yes, But Porting it has nothing to do with using it, I just didnt want the vb6 client being used. In regards to this topic it's self however, I spoke with Xanatus awhile back, giving you permission to use it again. I guess news doesn't get passed on like this often.
  20. K

Bluerise and Xanatus

"That's because the client for the other game in question is made simply by modifying code from the existing client he had already made for us. Whereas Hardcoreh is currently working on our new client completely from scratch; and this is naturally a much larger job." Your quote here JJ, is...