Search results

1. R

GM - Please help...

Currently Evolution can be reversed because Devolution spray is not available in the game.
  2. R

Sell Tokens ingame

Nope. You can't trade token in game or out of game until the new playerdex is released.
  3. R

A PokeNurse on Mt. Silver 5th Floor

Normally I do that. But climbing 4 floors take atleast 10 min.
  4. R

A PokeNurse on Mt. Silver 5th Floor

Many players have this problem. On Mt. silver 5th floor trainer train their pokemon for higher lvl and their are lots of golbat who know Poison Fang and that move poisioned our pokes and forcibily we have to go back to mt Silver pokemon center and again com up to 5th floor which take about 10-15...
  5. R

Pokemon Hall of Fame

Nice Idea Siauwlong
  6. R

PokeMoney Bank

First I don't think there are many player who has that amount of money. And Secondly We can limit the interest rate by like Depositing : 1 Pokemony- 999,999 Pokemony ->1% per hour 1mil Pokemony- 9 mil 999,999 Pokemony -> 0.5% per hour 10 mil Pokemony - 49 mil 999,999 mil Pokemony -> 0.2 % per...
  7. R

PokeMoney Bank

I think In PWO a bank should also establish like "PWO Bank". Features: 1.Like real bank you deposit money and get interest and these interest should be on the basis on ingame playing time like 1% per hour etc. 2.Like real bank a feature of loan should also be there and you have to give the money...
  8. R

Leech Seed

In previous battle Hoppip use Leech Seed on my pineco and after that leech seed continue its effect SS : http://prntscr.com/2q90n0
  9. R

Item Command

Many Players are scammed because of item like prism scale, TMs, Soothe Bells et. not tradeable I think there should a command like /item "ITEM NAME","USERNAME" and this will show that user do you really have that item or not and the no. of that items you have.
  10. R

PWO Generations!

PWO is a fan made non-profitable game and all the staff that work here are for free at their free time and the other PWO like sites have their own paid programmer so they focus on that game only. That's why other games are more advance as compared to PWO.
  11. R

Happy Birthday, Gengar

Happy BirthDay Jinji
  12. R

Skills & Learning

I mean the TMs. It doesn't show TM learn moves.
  13. R

Skills & Learning

I have noticed this when I evolve my growlithe into Arcanine and now my Arcanine know 4 moves (Agility, Crunch, Reversal, Fire Blitz) and I want arcanine to learn thunderfang so i go to playerdex and I only ticked the thunderfang and when I log in the game my arcanine only know the move...
  14. R

Signature Size

Whats the minimum cutoff point of any computer browser ?
  15. R

Signature Size

I want to know what's the maximum width and height of a signature I can use in forum so that it doesn't cut into half and the maximum size of signature too like 4 MB, 5 MB etc ???
  16. R

Larvitar Claim

Unfortunately You can't get it back
  17. R

Game: Pokemon Centers.

Small Bug :After I heal my pokemon by talking with Nurse Joy, she again ask you want to heal or not.
  18. R

A Few Ideas i thought off.

I think then it should add in PlayerDex.
  19. R

A Few Ideas i thought off.

I only Iike this Idea.
  20. R

Jonto to Kanto

Yes, It is possible to go Kanto from Johto or Johto from Kanto. The simplest way is to buy a Surfboard or there are other ways too by Train and Ferry.