GM - Please help...

JThaddeusToad

I am so so so so so so so stupid. I have been leveling up my Eevee to turn him into Jolteon. He gets up to max happiness and starts trying to evolve into Umbreon. Every single battle he tries to evolve...

I accidentally clicked YES...

Will you please help me and reverse his evolution? I am logging out now. I won't play anymore tonight.

Thank you for your help.

-James

RockzBarik

Currently Evolution can be reversed because Devolution spray is not available in the game.

JThaddeusToad

I am asking for a GM's assistance, because they can do almost anything in the game. It doesn't require an item.

GM, please help me. This Eevee is worth like $10M cash, and I just totally messed it up. Please help...

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
A GM is a moderator and its not within their powers to do this.

JThaddeusToad

OK, who can I talk to about this? I have already donated almost $60 to PWO in the last three weeks. It would be really nice if there were someone who could help me. This seems like a pretty simple problem to fix.

If you can't roll back my Eevee to un-evolved form, maybe you can simply replace him for another decent Eevee.

Please someone help.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
JThaddeusToad said:
OK, who can I talk to about this? I have already donated almost $60 to PWO in the last three weeks. It would be really nice if there were someone who could help me. This seems like a pretty simple problem to fix.

If you can't roll back my Eevee to un-evolved form, maybe you can simply replace him for another decent Eevee.

Please someone help.

There is no way currently to de-evolve your pokemon on PWO, and no plans to make this feature available. The only solution I can think of for you is to sell your umbreon for a price that will allow you to buy a similar jolteon.

JThaddeusToad

Guys, please help.

At least acknowledge that I am a hugely contributing member of this community. Why can't you just replace my Umbreon with another Eevee? I would think that would be a very simple process on the back end. You have the ability to give someone a Pokemon through the Token Store. Can't you just remove my Umbreon and replace it with an Eevee?

There is no way to sell an Umbreon and get enough money for a Jolteon. Umbreon is one of the lowest value Eevee evolutions.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Dude people have donated hundreds or thousands of dollars to the game and they aren't given special treatment like this or ask that they be acknowledged like you are asking to be. You made a mistake and while it sucks yea, take this as a learning experience.

JThaddeusToad

Why don't you mind your own business because no one asked you, Pastor?
I am asking for GM assistance, not for some jerk I don't know to give me static.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

JThaddeusToad said:
At least acknowledge that I am a hugely contributing member of this community.
I posted because I took some offense at that statement. There are many players here who donate and donate more than you who do not ask for special favours which you are implying when you asking to be acknowledged. If you took that as me being a jerk well thats your issue, but thats not the point I want to make.

If you do a quick search through posts regarding late evolutions and such you will come across many people finding out that staff cannot De-evolve pokemon, and even if they could they shouldn't, to be honest. A few have also asked for the same actions as you are requesting, to be given a pokemon of similar stats so you can evolve to the desired evolution. The thing is, staff have other things on their plate. If they do this for one person they would have to do it for all, and that would definitely eat up their time. Even if that wasn't the case its still a fault from your end and like I said it sucks.

If you still think I am some sort of jerk by all means keep thinking that but if you don't care what stats your jolteon has I have a spare eevee that I don't use, its yours.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
JThaddeusToad said:
Why don't you mind your own business because no one asked you, Pastor?
I am asking for GM assistance, not for some jerk I don't know to give me static.

You have your answer Thaddeus, and the advice given was correct. We cannot give special treatment- there are too many issues similar to this that we cannot 'fix', and while we would prefer to help everyone in these situations we just don't have the people hours to make that happen.

Please refrain from insulting other players- respect our rules if you can't respect the other person.