Search results

1. M

WTF?

So, I was in the Help channel, and.. well, things changed since my last visit? For some reason, people are discussing really, really, weird kinky sh*t, strapons, things of the sort. I'd swear everyone in that channel is either 13 or a pedo. This isn't like me, but for some reason, this doesn't...
  2. M

PWO under Ubuntu Linux (Wine)

I've been trying to get the PWO client running under Wine on Ubuntu Linux 11.04 for a bit and have succeeded in getting it started after figuring out a few problems. I see the login screen, it loads the server list, but when it tries to log in, Wine just crashes. I've been running it from...
  3. M

Token thread issues

As donations can one again be made to PWO, I thought to post this thread. Well, I bought $8 worth of tokens just before the donations were closed and didn't know to post a thread, and by the time I knew to make one, the forum had been closed. As in the news article...
  4. M

Black screen bug

So, I've been playing PWO for like a day, and twice I've gotten this black screen bug where my client says 'loading *insert place name*' then the screen would turn black, and a member of staff would have to fix it. I've also noticed that a few others have had this as well, is there a reason/fix...