Search results

1. T

Client Update 1.97

I had the same problem. You need to turn off your antivirus during installation and add the game folder to exclusion list.
  2. T

Summer Mapping Contest - Result Out

Congratz Julia! So if the quest is done, should we expect new event next weekend? :D
  3. T

is it a bug/??

Run your game as Administrator
  4. T

Rig Project Changelog

Maybe rename it to "Politrolled"?
  5. T

element types shown on attacks?

Maybe something like this?
  6. T

Relicanth's Log of Updates

Great news! Sooo maybe bring back also Ice Punch tutor? :D
  7. T

Where to report players ?

Upload them at any image hosting site and put links in your report.
  8. T

Where to report players ?

You have to make a report at Community Watch: http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/watch.php
  9. T

Trade Evolution Bug (Mar 23, 2015)

Click on it with left mouse button, not right.
  10. T

Trade Evolution Bug (Mar 23, 2015)

But you know you don't need to trade to evolve Scyther into Scizor? You should just click on Metal Coat in your backpack and choose Scyther and it evolves.
  11. T

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 Good job, but the main problem is that now after almost every battle my character freezes. It also sometimes happens if I try to talk with NPC. After that I need to relog to play again, because /ref doesn't work when talking to other NPC.
  12. T

about nidoking

Veekun is based on Generation VI base stats, where Nidoking has 102 base atk, and in Generations I-V it has 92.
  13. T

require information on cashback

Yeah, I spent few million last month and received 5 Pd from cashback xD
  14. T

Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Is Ice Punch Tutor going to be added permanently in another place, for example Glacial Pass? It should be available for Pokedollars, like Outrage Tutor. If it isn't added, Pokemon with Ice Punch will be disappearing in time, after every moveset changes via Playerdex.
  15. T

Badges and Ribbons

I have a question about event. Is Celebi available again in Tinsel Town? I met one, but NPCs on the tree were broken and haven't shown up (same problem with Abomasnow).
  16. T

Zidane Bugged

Same for me. After beating him, he became frozen :<
  17. T

Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates Yup, it was about ".compare", sorry for the oversight :P
  18. T

Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates Same error while trying to learn Ice Punch to Sneasel from Delibird
  19. T

Jinji's Changelog

Bro, there is NPC selling Dawn Stones at southeast corner of Saffron. And yes, Snorunt can evolve into Froslass.
  20. T

Blue's Log Of Updates

I think it is known bug in PWO because of accuracy for 100% moves here is about 99,(9)% and missing those moves sometimes happens.