require information on cashback

Black.Magician

After these cash back in playerdex is given. I have seen many people talking that how it work actually. I mean to say that on what basis and what items and pokes cash back are given. In short what are the criteria. When playerdex was launched. In the first month a good amount of cash back were given, don't know it was for attracting people or a mismanagement. But in following month. The system become worse and worse and these month cashbacks were only given in thousands. So it will be good. If any of the staff could explain it a bit on how it work and what are the pokes, Items and range which lie under these cash back system. So I am hoping for support. Hope will help to other players too

Teesel

Yeah, I spent few million last month and received 5 Pd from cashback xD

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
HitmonFonty said:
"If you're purchasing an item/Pokemon from another player, then you do not get % back because this could be easily exploited. If you're using the Playerdex as a service (changing moves, etc.) then you DO earn cash back at the end of the month."

I think this is a fair description. A more concise one would be waiting on one person to add it who could use the time to other fixes/additions to the playerdex and the game, while the above I think is enough to go on personally. If you wish for a more exact list of what accrues the paybacks it would be best to post on the Playerdex Suggestion Box where Admin will look at it and make a decision on it when they have time.