Search results

1. L

PWO is in need of having to revise some moves

Now I know we can't fix all broken moves but why not fix those couple few that people are getting annoyed with due to those attacks being OP. I have a couple suggestions: -Sky Attack: This one speaks for itself, not to mention it makes pokes like honch even more powerful. Solutions can range...
  2. L

why not remove add-on or the whole event now?

It appears that the issues the server is currently experiencing have to do with the add-on to the event. IMO this is doing more harm than good in terms of the event's enjoyment. If we could revert back to pre add-on for the remaining of the event then that would be great. Besides, what's the...
  3. L

issue resolved

nevermind I solved it
  4. L

Can't sign in to my playerdex...

So I'm trying to sign in to my playerdex via iPhone but it says my username or pass is incorrect...now I entered that same username and pass on forums and it worked fine...I'll try logging in to playerdex on my laptop once I'm home just in case it was just an issue with my phone.
  5. L

Leroy's PokeHunt! (Giveaways!)

Leroy's PokeHunt Well I decided to open this thread as a way to keep the game interesting for me and to take on different challenges in terms of hunting different shinies and horrible rares. I will keep updating the page and make it better when i have more time. Challenge: I have decided to...
  6. L

Guys Really?!?!?!?!

I know we all have those moments in which something cool happens and POOM the server goes out, BUT lately i just have no time to play as much and i happened to come home tired after a tough day, play for around 30 mins and wow there it is the fabled dratini that everyone for some reason is...
  7. L

logged in on another another server

i know many have this problem and i need a solution soon
  8. L

Which charizard is better???

ok i got my hands on 2 pretty good charizards and although they may not be max speed i cant yet decide which one to choose: Charizard1 or Charizard2 thanks.