Leroy's PokeHunt! (Giveaways!)

LeroyGarcia

Youngster
Leroy's PokeHunt
Well I decided to open this thread as a way to keep the game interesting for me and to take on different challenges in terms of hunting different shinies and horrible rares. I will keep updating the page and make it better when i have more time.

Challenge: I have decided to take on the challenge of finding or at least trying to find different types of horrible rare pokes ranging from a chansey all the way to the elusive dratini which i was lucky enough to find 2 in the past. I will only look in a certain area for a week and no longer, after that I will list all the shinies/VR/HR pokes I got and make a conclusion on how successful the trip was. Then I will move on to a different are and so on.

Giveaways: Most of the shiny commons I catch I will just give away to my followers randomly unless I don't have the poke on my PC already. I will also giveaway any VR/HR pokes caught that I don't want to bother selling. I will only do a huge giveaway every time I land a pokemon worth millions.

How to qualify: To qualify for giveaways all you have to do is post a "following" on my thread and I will add your name on my thread.

***will NOT accept those who have less than 100 posts anymore and might remove those added with less than 40 posts. Im doing this to try and separate those who
find it interesting to those who just want giveaways as they are just a bonus.

Supporters:

Viperite------------------------narutofoxLT--------------Potto
EgoFatalus---------------------future_sight--------------Xitara
Merse--------------------------dodo_ernesthbk---------Pansy
Dex------------------------------Ramensnoodle-----------davidsp998
furchia-------------------------psychosamm--------------OGPokemaster
daniel0629---------------------BombCoke
MrFlare2-----------------------KstersSlade
King1234-----------------------Gawerty
knuckles002------------------samsengang
BLACKsamerBlood---------- _darkshadow_
Stevie--------------------------Manueloz
Gifford-------------------------wjq8g6
UntoU--------------------------Eckue
tuttooo------------------------Potta

LeroyGarcia

Youngster
I will update my page later sorry if it looks too simple atm.

Current HR Challenge: eevee/togepy will start tomorrow and end within a week.

***update: after 5 hours and 40 minutes and i have to say not even a VR...ill go train a poke for now and come back later since it appears i have bad luck atm in the safari.

WILL POSTPONE THIS FOR NOW due to servers being down when i could play and to unforseen issues, giveaway of a shiny zubat still to take place on saturday

LeroyGarcia

Youngster
Well i found this little dude while training my poke but i will resume my eevee/togepi challenge soon! and will do a giveaway after the week ends since i had some duplicate shiny commons anyways.
pokehunt1.jpg

will pick 3 random people from the following list today(as in saturday) and whoever claims the S. Zubat first, gets him

Merse

Youngster
Err... Following. I don't understand exactly what this will be but whatever :3

furchia

following...

P.S.
just 3 more words to meet 3 words forum rule :D Oops, seems even more already. ^-^

UntoU

Following. I am new to server btw so idk what is going on for the most part lol.

LeroyGarcia

Youngster
ok guys i had some minor setbacks but will start in around 1-2 hours my first search, thanks for the support =]

LeroyGarcia

Youngster
Shadowsnot said:
Following. I think next hunt should be for Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee :D

i will take this in mind, i will post pictures of target pokes i catch to not make it as if im lying.