Guys Really?!?!?!?!

LeroyGarcia

Youngster
test1.jpg

I know we all have those moments in which something cool happens and POOM the server goes out, BUT lately i just have no time to play as much and i happened to come home tired after a tough day, play for around 30 mins and wow there it is the fabled dratini that everyone for some reason is trying to kill. I had just a split second reaction when i saw it and as i tried to make a quick K0 before the server went down it pretty much went down =[

Most likely there is nothing you guys can do for me but WHY, i have mixed feelings right know and pretty much just going to have to drink this one off and if all is good i might built enough courage to search for it another 3 months -.- and BTW my luck is the best guys than you, i really dont know how you guys programmed the spawning of dratini but i got to hand it to you guys, if its not one thing there is always that other thing that makes it almost impossible to finish the dd quest. :( :( :( :( :( :(

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Bad lucky buddy. There really is nothing to be done that they aren't already doing to fix this. They are doing their best.

LeroyGarcia

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:
Bad lucky buddy. There really is nothing to be done that they aren't already doing to fix this. They are doing their best.

No hard feelings =] im just ranting on my "good luck" but if it happens again i will most likely quit the game =]

LeroyGarcia

Youngster
test2.jpg

Well guess like it didnt take that long to find one, well its all good now, no more rants ;)

kurtisbmx

Do u ever think that the dratini u killed could of had awesome stats like all max and 1 bad one ?

Merse

Youngster
It is always in my mind when I kill any possibly valuable pokemon :)

G

U encountered 2 in a week by surfing, what luck is that I spend over 1 month and a half surfing and saw none... I encountered my dratini by fishing it