Search results

1. Zooks

How I play PWO on mobile

Using a remote app to "stream" my desktop to my phone via wifi, I can effectively play any game that my desktop can run, including PWO. The app has custom settings for specific games to maintain a crystal clear quality when streaming to your phone, allowing the extreme downscale still visible...
  2. Zooks

A more forgiving token store.

Okay, so this isn't going to concern a large portion of the community, but after first hand experience I feel this needs to be addressed. The token store is obviously used by a lot of the player base whether it's for membership, selling/buying tokens for some quick cash, or trying your luck at...
  3. Zooks

Unable to put certain pokes in the mart

Does anyone get this? I can put most things on the mart, but as soon as I try to with a specific one via "add to mart" > "perform action", it just ignores it and i'm unable to set a price or anything.
  4. Zooks

Stuck in event bug?

Crashed while talking to an npc, getting this when I log in.
  5. Zooks

Using Ditto for Breeding

Would be cool if you could use a Ditto and for example, a Rhyperior to breed, reverting the Rhyperior back into a lvl 5 Rhyhorn. You can do this in handhelds as well, but I think the IV's need to stay the same. Maybe have it so the Ditto is lost in the process thus providing SOME value to this...
  6. Zooks

Tokens Dissapeared After Fix

After having my token problem fixed (being able to claim the tokens I donated for), I noticed after using 1 token to access the token store, it informed me that I only had 1 token left when I was supposed to be left with 5. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem? Edit...
  7. Zooks

Tokens Cannot Be Claimed

It's been 24+ hours and I'm wondering if I can get any help resolving my issue, here are the screens.
  8. Zooks

Playerdex Login

After resetting my password, I wasn't really used to my new one and made typos as I entered it and wore out my 3 attempts before it locked me out. Its been a few hours now and I'm still kicked out from trying to re enter it again. Does anyone know the time frame that it takes till the max...