Search results

1. S

Farewell PWO

I didn't leave due to priorities. I left for other reasons not related to real life. I am still gaming 15 hours a day, I am just spending it on something more worth my time and money.
  2. S

Farewell PWO

I didn't get perm banned for anything. I asked for my account to be Perm Banned.
  3. S

Farewell PWO

Well, It's Time I Say My Good Bye. I have been playing PWO since January 2014 which may not seem like a long time but in my short time here I accomplished a lot and made a lot of friends. During my time here I was apart of Nitro, Storm, Blaze & I was Mediocracy Guild Leader. I was one of the...
  4. S

Spent all my 280 TOKEN NOT even a single shiny

I spent 900 dollars for 900 tokens at one time and then i finally got a shiny. So yeah the token store is ****ed up in a way. Either you got the money to blow to spam the **** out of it for a shiny or you are some lucky noob who gets it on first try.
  5. S

What's been Going On?

Yes, It was Shane who changed the Avatar's and did some messing around.
  6. S

Pokemon Hall of Fame

I would like to enter my Shiny Dragonite.
  7. S

Vídeos de PWO!!! Canal MastersGames

Still going with the videos. I am surprised. One Ever month isn't bad but maybe you could put them out more often.
  8. S

Your memorable screenshots?

Lol Awesome xD
  9. S

NickNames

Thanks
  10. S

Young new blood

That is good to hear, and Step into PWO's future.
  11. S

Young new blood

As far as you saying"earning a shot" please tell me what you think earning a shot is on the staff team in the pwo community. From what I've seen there are no chances or opportunities to join staff unless some how you magically get in contact with a current staff, chat on a daily basis with them...
  12. S

Young new blood

You shouldn't even have a opinion on this matter because you have not even been here more than a week barley and all you have seen is one incident in this community and don't even know about half the other **** going on that has been going on for years.
  13. S

Farewell PWO

This is also true in some way. While Pwo isn't going to go completely dead from what I have seen going around since his leave we have a good chunk of the population leaving PWO already or will be upon seeing this so called statement. Pwo won't die yet but at it's current state may not last long...
  14. S

Farewell PWO

I agree with this statement 100%
  15. S

Farewell PWO

Shane's existence has been removed from the galaxy. They deleted Shane's account and everything lol
  16. S

Pwo Error

Worked 100%, Thank you!
  17. S

Pwo Error

I already knew and tried all three solutions and none worked.
  18. S

Pwo Error

Hello, Today I come to you with a error upon trying to start the game after logging in. "Failed to init Direct3D. Object variable or With block variable not set" I find that this issue has been happening for a couple days now. It wasn't happening before. Please don't tell me I may need a new...
  19. S

Payments and in game suggestions

You can give items such as those to a npc in celadon department store. He doesn't give you anything but will remove them for free.
  20. S

Token Store Pokemon

i think Arnie is jealous xD