Search results

1. R

The 2013 PWO awards

I don't know what I am doing, really. Members Smartest: Darcia Friendliest: nemo55 Funniest: Gobfather Coolest: Darcia Best Debater: CheckeredZebra Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): Dove Most Attractive Male: NaeroAevero is fun~ Most Attractive...
  2. R

Cannot move or chat

Try to relog?or maybe go to pwo irc. http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/chat.php
  3. R

What's Up Pwo

Welcome you to the game..and please read the rules of the game.
  4. R

Start of a new Chapter!

Uhhh...Hey~~ this is our first time meeting...Welcome back from me...:D ahahahaha...Anyway, nice seeing you~ I hope we will meet again later on....Anyway Enjoy the game!
  5. R

Hello~~~~~

Ahahahaha...Ty guys... Ermmm... My sig was made by Gobfathers, which is I take this as the best Sig ever!!xDD and Well.... I'm quite famous ingame~~xD *jokes* Maybe...we have met each other in our past life........ My soul friend!! xD lol. ;D
  6. R

Jinji's Staff Journal

Don't give up Jinji! I hope everything will work perfectly!! You will gain the momentum back! xD
  7. R

Hello~~~~~

Hey everyone!!! I'm a newbie~xD So treat me well.... Hahahaha.. Well, I'm quite annoying sometimes.. Forgive me please~xD!!WELL THEN SEE YA IN THE GAME!
  8. R

Client Download links not working?

Hrmm..i cant use the links..all of them have errors...and copyright or something..if possible can give a new link?
  9. R

Back Again..... !!

Try do a ban appeal....
  10. R

Back Again..... !!

As I said....Gobfather is 1 of the best players in PWO.... Even though I'm a new player... I really hope that you stop hacking or cheating which make other people mad and sad... It is not easy to forgive people who hacks... But time will passes..and Everyone will forget about it... As long you...