Back Again..... !!

xlr18

Banned
Hope you guys remember me , I am Mr.Worldwide - An old Scammer, Hacker etc etc. I have a great ban history. I am back again here after 2 months and I know no one want me here. I am sorry to all those guys i did wrong. My name is placed in 'Ban on Sight' list. If they ever forgive me and i am not banned this time, I will surely play fairly.
I am not sure if I will get a chance again so i just apologize to you guys. I respect all staff member and all my friends who helped me. Hope you all have a good time.

The-Predator

Youngster
ban at sight list means u are going to be banned as soon as staff knows u are in such list not too sure but i dont think u are going to be able to play again since i have never seen someone that be placed on such list, playing again sorry but being in that list is because u did something terrible to the community and im going to generalize and say, u guys never change, u had ur chance to play fairly more than once, why staff should be putting u out of ban at sight list?

xlr18

Banned
I am happy that someone replied me after this long time. You are correct my bro - i really did terrible things. I think i broke almost every rule not once, nor twice. It's hard but just believe me I AM CHANGED.

Gobfather

Getting a second chance is hard, even harder getting a 30th ;) lol
If things have really changed, I wish you the best of lucks sir! Pokemon unites us the fun is the journey, please don't return to your old ways D;
anyways hopefully see you ingame sometime good luck

Dan01

xlr18 said:
I am happy that someone replied me after this long time. You are correct my bro - i really did terrible things. I think i broke almost every rule not once, nor twice. It's hard but just believe me I AM CHANGED.
See u in game bro,hope u play fairly this time

xlr18

Banned
Dear Gobbie , I think they didn't tell you I am TheMatrix. You asked my in my account xlr8 and *lol* I was like - " What ? Sorry my English is week. " Yes bro I was the one to hack you. I remember when I was playing with your account Gobfather and you were there with your alt account. You asked me why Am I doing this all to you. I just wanted to say Sorry to you but * Server Crashed*.
I wanna tell you , you are the Best Person I have ever seen in PWO. You are the most trusted guy here. When i scammed people, your friends didn't believe and keep defending me ( You).
FUN FACT - That helped me to scam more.
I lost everything I scammed. But you are still here standing tall. I deeply apologize to you. I may not be given another chance. So, just Good Luck bro.
May Gob Bless You.

Thnx Dan my bro, I promise I play fairly if I ever get a chance.

Gobfather

Hmm yes I had a hunch you were xlr8 xD Thank you very much for that I appreciate it, no hard feelings we good! :D
I hope all Staff can see this and give you another chance. Also know that Gobfather approves! lol ;D

Good luck again on your ventures and...
May Gob bless you as well sir xP

regnumregis93

As I said....Gobfather is 1 of the best players in PWO.... Even though I'm a new player... I really hope that you stop hacking or cheating which make other people mad and sad... It is not easy to forgive people who hacks... But time will passes..and Everyone will forget about it... As long you show good act and play fairly...people may forgive you...well then..goodluck.

xlr18

Banned
Gobbie , I am happy that you forgive me even after knowning all about me.
Thanks bro Regnum, people may forget what I did but this ' ban on sight ' will never. I had a chance but I wasted it.. I need one and only one last chance to prove that I am changed.
There is no question that i will do that again. I learned from my mistakes.
I really love this game and wanna play again.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

How about the others who asked for a second chance and never received it? You were given many chances from what you have said and you kept at it.
Why should anyone give you another chance then? Plus this is the internet, people can claim all they want and still have an ulterior motive. Of course this is only my opinion.