2. T

coming back

wellcome back. the more the merrier
  3. T

Favorite PWO pokemons?

Top 3 Arcanine Flygon Metagross
  4. T

PWO dontaion

so is there any other way for me to donate at the moment? I cant change the goverment and bank status at the moment but i suppose i we could find a different way to donate. for exaple pay safe cars etc
  5. T

PWO dontaion

I forgot to mention that about a month before the donation via paypal was allowed in Greece.  The lady from the bank told me that its impossible for any greek paypal account(either using credit or debit card) to make a donation cause the bank forbids these type of transactions. is it possible...
  6. T

PWO dontaion

hello everyone. i was trying to donate some money (as usuall) the other days via paypal. Then i realized that my credit card wasnt valid anymore. I called the banks customer service number and they informed me that due to capital controls in my country(Greece) my bank cant accept paypal as...
  7. T

pwo client

I ve changed my pc's resolution to 1366x768 when Im playing pwo and then i change it back to 1920x1080 when i close the client.Its pretty good while on 1366x768.I can see the letters and stuff clearier.I hope they will add a resolution option when the new client arrives
  8. T

pwo client

Is it possible to change the resolution of the pwo client since my pc's resolution is 1920x1080 and the client is too small for me to play when in window mode and too hard to play when in fullscreen mode?
  9. T

Attempting to reload map(pokecenter 18).

I ve just installed the latest patch and still nothing....ANY IDEAS????????????????????
  10. T

den dokimazw allo. Na pane na gamithoune tha perimenw ean einai gia kainourgio client
  11. T

aderfe to xa etsi eksarxhs...Diladi twra apla perimenoume na vgei kainourgio client mpas kai mporesei na fortwsei?? DEN mporoun na kanoun tpt aytoi oi malakes? ESTW na ams kanoun kanena teleport oi moderators
  12. T

hey, I ve just installed the latest client 1.95. I was trying to log in to the game but every time this message pops out(Attempting to reload map(pokecenter 18),If problem persist try again later).What should i do is this a bug or something?? Could anyone help me plz??
  13. T

Something is really really wrong in this game

I like being the original trainer of the UC poke i have mate
  14. T

Something is really really wrong in this game

I try to complete my pokedex spending every token i have to useless pokemon from playerdex mart..I have bought almost every UC available in Tokenstore and when i check my playerdex THINGS LIKE this in the photo happen.Whats wrong??Im tired.. How is it possible to have the evo data of a pokemon...
  15. T

CLOSED

Re: geoauth's Kickstarter feel the room mate.just ... feel the room
  16. T

CLOSED

Re: geoauth's Kickstarter 17 DAYS TO GO........ come on guys I believe in you.You can do this
  17. T

CLOSED

Re: geoauth's Kickstarter im happy that you get the message bro. Dont forget to donate to the project though....XD
  18. T

CLOSED

Re: geoauth's Kickstarter Now that's someone with a real sense of humor Good job mate(hope you donate as well XD)
  19. T

CLOSED

Re: geoauth's Kickstarter +1 if you think that ''geoauth's kikcstarter project '' is ''free $ plz'' then i feel sorry for you..... You clearly dont have a sense of humor
  20. T

CLOSED

Re: geoauth's Kickstarter that sounds kinda risky sir.I would prefer to just stick to the plan for now