Attempting to reload map(pokecenter 18).

theskatsourani

hey, I ve just installed the latest client 1.95.
I was trying to log in to the game but every time this message pops out(Attempting to reload map(pokecenter 18),If problem persist try again later).What should i do is this a bug or something??
Could anyone help me plz??

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
geoauth said:
hey, I ve just installed the latest client 1.95.
I was trying to log in to the game but every time this message pops out(Attempting to reload map(pokecenter 18),If problem persist try again later).What should i do is this a bug or something??
Could anyone help me plz??

Just make sure that your PC language is US English (if its not already) http://prntscr.com/6mqr7b and see if that will help.

BlueExorcist

geo na se boh8isw alla den nomizw na doulepsei exw kai egw to idio problhma apo thn hmera pou allaxan to client den mou fortoni to map kai den boh8ane
2u9786q.png

theskatsourani

mixos123 said:
geo na se boh8isw alla den nomizw na doulepsei exw kai egw to idio problhma apo thn hmera pou allaxan to client den mou fortoni to map kai den boh8ane
2u9786q.png

aderfe to xa etsi eksarxhs...Diladi twra apla perimenoume na vgei kainourgio client mpas kai mporesei na fortwsei??
DEN mporoun na kanoun tpt aytoi oi malakes?
ESTW na ams kanoun kanena teleport oi moderators

BlueExorcist

geoauth said:
mixos123 said:
2u9786q.png

aderfe to xa etsi eksarxhs...Diladi twra apla perimenoume na vgei kainourgio client mpas kai mporesei na fortwsei??
DEN mporoun na kanoun tpt aytoi oi malakes?
ESTW na ams kanoun kanena teleport oi moderators

den douleuei bro me ekanan teleport kai tpt mia apo ta idia logika perimenoume client egw dokimasa ta apanta tpt

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Are you sure you tried everything on the map loading issues post? I know for a face McAffee firewall stops maps loading and McAffee seems to make allowing it through very difficult, it also stops use of the windows firewall to counteract the problem. This kind of thing has also happened before with other antivirus program extra features and firewalls.