Search results

1. S

really??

2. S

really??

y u keep banning me? >.<
  3. S

User Already In System Error

the server is apparently broken atm o.O it's not saving anything... it shows people online when they're not... and people who are hunting are hunting pointlessly cause even if they do catch anything, the server won't save the progress....
  4. S

Server Full

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=9111
  5. S

Server Full

people who are hunting are hunting pointlessly anyway cause even if they do catch anything, the server won't save the progress... so it's not a bad thing that you're not in right now lol
  6. S

User already in system

the server is apparently broken atm o.O it's not saving anything... it shows people online when they're not... and people who are hunting are hunting pointlessly cause even if they do catch anything, the server won't save the progress....
  7. S

Server Full

apparently the server isn't saving the game anyway... something is wrong with the server... most people showing online isn't actually online
  8. S

Game and Website: This Is Halloween...

I would just like to be able to be apart of it >.> still says authenticating
  9. S

Cant Log in

same here... it's startin to piss me off a bit
  10. S

lol probably too many people logging in at the same time
  11. S

lol Ive been stuck on authenticating for a good 15 mins now
  12. S

old account

okay... I have an old account on here "ScottyScene" and I was wondering how I could get it back... I do believe that the email account for it has been deleted.... it was either <!-- e --><a href="mailto:dr.juggalo@live.com">dr.juggalo@live.com</a><!-- e --> <!-- e --><a...