old account

ScottyWhyte

Banned
okay... I have an old account on here "ScottyScene" and I was wondering how I could get it back... I do believe that the email account for it has been deleted.... it was either <!-- e --><a href="mailto:dr.juggalo@live.com">dr.juggalo@live.com</a><!-- e --> <!-- e --><a href="mailto:killamidget@live.com">killamidget@live.com</a><!-- e --> <!-- e --><a href="mailto:scottyscene@yahoo.com">scottyscene@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> or <!-- e --><a href="mailto:scottyscene2012@yahoo.com">scottyscene2012@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> I don't remember what email account was used... but pretty sure it was one of them.. I was just wondering if their was a way to revive it

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
If you've lost your email account there is no way to recover your player account unfortunately. It is the only security measure PWO has currently and there are no workarouds for it.

If you still wish to find out which email you used talk to Reborn in IRC Chat- linked below in my signature- and he will give you the first three characters of the email on that account when he is available.