Search results

1. Y

Suggestion About Botter in Event, need respond and help

Hello Staff, i notice there is too many botter in North Dungeon Halloween Event,,and if i record them all i will have no time to hunting poke for my own can you do something about this? cause if you dont and you just leave boter problem for the player, many player log in to this game not for...
  2. Y

Reaper Cloth Error, Staff Please Help

Can somebody help me.. Today i already give engrave ring to master robin to take the reaper cloths.. after that i take my pumpkin mask at West Dungeon..and then i log out after the server back online,,i notice i still dont have reaper cloths, only engrave ring,,but i already have pumpkin mask...
  3. Y

Help im Kinda bored

Hey how are you guys,, Im kinda bored play this game,,but this game still cool,,do you guys have any tips what should i do when im bored playing this game while im still want to play it? sory for my bad english ;)
  4. Y

Unusual Problem -Loading Map (Splitting River Reserve)

Hai when i try to log in..All i can see is Loading Map (Splitting River Reserve)..i wait for long time and it wont change..so i killed the program with task manager. for a couple times,,and still dont work..can someone help what should i do? or is there any GM who can move the player,,called...
  5. Y

Time Limit for unactive player

hello all,,sory for my bad english,,but i wanna ask something,,maybe an important thing.. is there a time limit for unactive player not to log in the game or player dex? is there a possibility they can be deleted? i ask this question because i dont want to be delete,,because i dont know some...
  6. Y

Can Remacth with the Gym Leader After Crashing Issue

Dear PWO staff, i cant remacth the Gym Leader "BLUE", but i didnt lose it, when im battle with the gym leader,,the application suddenly crash,,but my internet connection doing perfectly well,,went i try to remacth,,i cant,,im afraid i must wait 2 weeks, please fix this PWO Staff,,because i didnt...
  7. Y

Change Username

Sory if i make a wrong topic,,but i wanna know,,can i change my username,,if i can, can you tell me how to do it (step by step).. :-[ :-[