Change Username

yuudev

Sory if i make a wrong topic,,but i wanna know,,can i change my username,,if i can, can you tell me how to do it (step by step).. :-[ :-[

Nikola

Youngster
yuudev said:
Sory if i make a wrong topic,,but i wanna know,,can i change my username,,if i can, can you tell me how to do it (step by step).. :-[ :-[

-You are not able able to change your Username at the moment. Only way for now is to make new account with another name.

Orean

Website
twitter.com
However, it is worth noting that this option will be implemented on playerdex in the future. Until then, it's incapable of synchronizing name changes for both the forums and game, in the database, but a workaround is being devised for the new playerdex update.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Creobis said:
However, it is worth noting that this option will be implemented on playerdex in the future. Until then, it's incapable of synchronizing name changes for both the forums and game, in the database, but a workaround is being devised for the new playerdex update.
True and that will be helpful thing, because of old nicknames. So I waiting for this, because this is my old nickname and this is only suggestion was accepted from me.