Unusual Problem -Loading Map (Splitting River Reserve)

yuudev

Hai when i try to log in..All i can see is Loading Map (Splitting River Reserve)..i wait for long time and it wont change..so i killed the program with task manager. for a couple times,,and still dont work..can someone help what should i do? or is there any GM who can move the player,,called GymLeaderCassidy to another map..i dont know because only this player have problems..my character dont have any..i try to log in to her id and experience same thing,,

P.S
I know her id because her brother need my help to see what is the problem..so i try and failed..(he suddenly gave it to me in PM)
I Know The Rule,,that we cannot share id,,i already told that but he suddenly give it to me..if i wanna scam him i wouldnt tell this and try to help him on forum
My character can log in without problem in same laptop

Note: Thanks Fonty for your Understanding.LoL ;D ;D

Merse

Youngster
This happens to me every time I'm logging in. Just kill the program and relog, it will work eventually :)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Well I don't think I helped much really. All I did was tell you and GymLeaderKyzarmi (her brother apparently) that neither of you should be logging into her account as it's against the rules. Now you've made this post you can show her I guess, below are the things she can try to help her to load her map:

* Hit Enter, then type /ref and then hit Enter again while the map is attempting to load.
* Turn off your firewall and antivirus to see if one is blocking the map server. (Then make sure pwo.exe is an exception in your firewall, and any Resident Shield attached to your antivirus is disabled so you can turn your antivirus or firewall back on again.)
* Open Internet Explorer, go into your Internet Settings, and under "Homepage", click "Use Default" and then OK everything."
* Uninstall PWO and delete the PWO folder from your Program Files and then download and reinstall.
* Register another account and see if it is account related- try another computer- another internet address- another windows user account.

Also if your computer is part of a Network it could be the Network Security blocking the map server.

It can even come good on its own, or one of the above may work, but there is no set solution unfortunately.

Good luck!

yuudev

HitmonFonty said:
Well I don't think I helped much really. All I did was tell you and GymLeaderKyzarmi (her brother apparently) that neither of you should be logging into her account as it's against the rules. Now you've made this post you can show her I guess, below are the things she can try to help her to load her map:

* Hit Enter, then type /ref and then hit Enter again while the map is attempting to load.
* Turn off your firewall and antivirus to see if one is blocking the map server. (Then make sure pwo.exe is an exception in your firewall, and any Resident Shield attached to your antivirus is disabled so you can turn your antivirus or firewall back on again.)
* Open Internet Explorer, go into your Internet Settings, and under "Homepage", click "Use Default" and then OK everything."
* Uninstall PWO and delete the PWO folder from your Program Files and then download and reinstall.
* Register another account and see if it is account related- try another computer- another internet address- another windows user account.

Also if your computer is part of a Network it could be the Network Security blocking the map server.

It can even come good on its own, or one of the above may work, but there is no set solution unfortunately.

Good luck!

Thanks Fonty for trusting me,,and also your tips really help her thank you very much ;D