Search results

1. R

BETTER EVENT IN PWO HISTORY / MELHOR EVENTO DA HISTÓRIA DO PWO!!!!

Im going to post this in two languages, first in portuguese and after in english. Please enjoy mine idea. :D Boa noite caros jogadores de PWO.   Como todos sabem esse jogo sempre foi marcado, por eventos grandes e muito bem feitos. Tendo isso em mente resolvi dar uma ideia para o maior...
  2. R

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

The text will be writted in english and portuguese ( first in english and in second in portuguese).Sorry for any mistake in the translate, i used google translator. O texto será escrito em inglês e português (primeiro em inglês e em segundo em português) .Desculpe qualquer erro no tradutor...
  3. R

user already in the system

sorry for double post but mine friend say to me to post here to easily view if is this possible anyone can reboot from the server to solve mine problem thanks for your attention
  4. R

user already in the system

I am having a problem with Pwo when I try to log a message saying that my user is online but as I will show in the print below my Playerdex the site says I'm currently active but the bottom bar of windows task only appear the Skype functions and google chrome I would like someone to help me with...
  5. R

corrupted file

I'm having trouble installing the pwo when I finish downloading the game, and start to complete the installation, there is a file that can not be installed because the message box says that it is being opened on another server. tried to close the web server but nothing worked if you can help...