BETTER EVENT IN PWO HISTORY / MELHOR EVENTO DA HISTÓRIA DO PWO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rato17

Im going to post this in two languages, first in portuguese and after in english.
Please enjoy mine idea. :D

Boa noite caros jogadores de PWO.

Como todos sabem esse jogo sempre foi marcado, por eventos grandes e muito bem feitos.
Tendo isso em mente resolvi dar uma ideia para o maior evento da historia do PWO.
Com os jogadores que ainda jogam o jogo, chamando antigos jogadores podemos bater o recorde de jogadores online esse ano, que não deve ser maior do que 60.
Bom vou explicar a ideia. Com o jogo tendo quase 10 anos, e não passando de 30 jogadores online na maioria do tempo, pensei no evento que teria como tema o velório do falecido jogo PWO.
Seria composto da cidade de Lavander modificada, com um grande túmulo com uma lápide escrita RIP PWO. No mapa ao lado, rota 7, os jogadores teriam pokemons fantasmas e poderiam dropar velas para por ao lado do caixão do PWO.
Quem conseguisse mais velas não ganharia nada, já que o principal no jogo a staff nunca colocou. Bom, depois disso simplesmente o jogo seria fechado para sempre.
Como o jogo já está morto faz tempo, um evento de velório como esse cairia muito bem e seria um ótimo final para um jogo com tanto potencial jogado no lixo.
Bem espero que a administração tenha o bom senso de ao menos pensar nessa sugestão irrecusável, e assim pelo menos dar um fim digno a essa tortura de entrar e ver 10 – 20 jogadores online, e ninguém fazer nada sobre isso.
Espero que tenham gostado e qualquer sugestão pra deixar o evento mais legal coloquem ai abaixo. Muito obrigado e vamos esperar que a administração faça logo esse grande evento para nós.

Now in english....

Good evening dear PWO players.

As everyone knows this game has always been marked by great and very well made events.

With that in mind I decided to give an idea for the biggest event in PWO history.

With players still playing the game, calling old players can beat the record of online players this year, which should not be higher than 60.

Well, I'll explain the idea. With the game having almost 10 years, and no more than 30 players online most of the time, I thought of the event that would have as theme the wake of the late PWO game.

It would be composed of the town of Lavander modified, with a large tombstone with a headstone written RIP PWO. In the next map, route 7, players would have ghost pokemons and could drop candles to by the side of the PWO coffin.

Whoever gets more candles would not gain anything, since the main in the game the staff never put. Well, after that the game would simply be closed forever.

Since the game has been dead for a long time, a wake-up event like this would go very well and would be a great end to a game with so much potential thrown in the trash.

Well I hope that the administration has the good sense to at least think of this irrefutable suggestion, and so at least give a worthy end to this torture of coming in and seeing 10 - 20 players online, and nobody doing anything about it.

I hope you have liked it and any suggestions to make the event more legal put it below. Thank you very much and we will wait for the administration to make this great event for us soon.

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
well i like the idea of an event cause of pwo 10th anniversary but i am against the idea of event contain RIP PWO cause the game isn't dead and will never be dead if u think it's dead feel free to quit trust me no one will ask about u and have nice day

Trainer5

Youngster
Are you saying the game should end? its not dead and this event will be flat out depressing

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
This is a clear and obvious attempt to troll, and as such isn't even worthy of discussion or acknowledgement in my humble opinion - thus I am locking this immediately.

I will state, however, that the allegation that PWO's Playerbase has never exceeded an average of 30 players online at once in its ten year history is a complete untruth.

Status
Not open for further replies.