corrupted file

rato17

I'm having trouble installing the pwo
when I finish downloading the game, and start to complete the installation, there is a file that can not be installed because the message box says that it is being opened on another server.
tried to close the web server but nothing worked
if you can help me would be extremely grateful

thank you

rato17

I did not make copies of the error but at the end of installation, the files are completely installed but a message appears: "Registering Files" and still not complete the installation

Closing the Setup tab, inside the game folder is a corrupted file name: "dx8vb.dll", and that file is open on another server

I hope with this explanation is possible help me

thank you

rato17

[attachment=3844]

[attachment=3845]

mine friend helped me
here are the 2 prints
i hope you can help me

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,155
  • priiiiint.png
    priiiiint.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 1,155

rato17

anyone can say me what can i do to install correctly pwo again?

rato17

yes, yesterday tried to download the game again and the same error occurred

rato17

from this link:http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26679

and after this on:http://www.mediafire.com/download/ar9q5zlrncvsg5x/PWOSetup194A.exe

rato17

please answer me what can i do?
i really want to play pwo again

Tendou

Rato, verifique se você não tem mais de um PWO instalado e mais de 1 anti-vírus instalado. Eu tive um erro desse assim no passado e eu tive que ver e percebi que eu tinha 2 versões do PWO e fui limpar os registros no regedit, não recomendo a você mecher no regedit se você não sabe como as chaves são então tente desinstalar qualquer coisa ligada ao PWO e ver se você não tem mais de 1 anti vírus no seu PC já que esse código de erro está relacionado a registro.

DaveSkillz

Ive tried all links all the same checked everything on my computer and no problems on my side just cant get the download to install witout it failing to register regsvr32

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
If the files are completely installed - and don't get removed because the installation fails - you can ignore the error and resolve the issue yourself. Please follow the steps for Solution B as found here: http://pwo-wiki.info/index.php?title=Fa ... Solution_B - if you don't understand anything just ask.

The installer should be doing this for you, but for some reason it keeps failing on your device - I'm not sure why this is, but it's not corruption.

DaveSkillz

As i stated i done all that still doesnt work theres nothing wrong on my side seriosly i have tried fresh installs and my laptop also

rato17

look Jinji did exactly what was asked in the solution of problems and B received these two messages that I put below.
if you can help me again thank
and thanks for everything so far

Attachments

• primeiro.png
    primeiro.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 985
  • segundo.png
    segundo.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 985