Search results

1. jackelsano

Stuck at authentication (while logging in)

Making a post here as well (also in complaint box) not sure where exact it belong , Staff guy locked where it is inappropriate and help me with the issue AoA guys hope u people doing good i m facing a big issue that i when i try to log in it stucks at the authentication takes a lot of time as...
  2. jackelsano

Problem with Entering Water Lab

Hey guys, I am having some problem entering the water lab, i know that to enter the lab we have to the fisherman quest which i had done, i had got the fisherman hat and in return got the water lab key but now when i checked my back i dont have it. i guess i have lost it during certain updates...
  3. jackelsano

How i Enter a Gym? (Get's Stuck)

Hey guys i Have been facing a problem recently that i cant enter any gym. it that when i try to enter ANY gym. my game freezes. Its that when i talk to the NPC outside gym by pressing spacebar it keep on talking with me asking thing (for eg . i try to enter vermllion gym  the gym NPC (outside...
  4. jackelsano

Problem starting Game!

Guys i am having a problem while opening the game means after loging in i get " Failed To Init Direct3D Automation Error" Can someone tell why is it so....or i need some additional software to run PWO.                   [glow=red]EDIT guys some guy said that i need .net framework to...