How i Enter a Gym? (Get's Stuck)

jackelsano

Youngster
Hey guys

i Have been facing a problem recently that i cant enter any gym. it that when i try to enter [glow=red]ANY[/glow] gym. my game freezes. Its that when i talk to the NPC outside gym by pressing spacebar it keep on talking with me asking thing (for eg . i try to enter vermllion gym  the gym NPC (outside gym) asks me if i have a cascade badge . Though i had all 8 kanto badges. i keep on pressing space and click [glow=red]"YES"[/glow] but instead of getting inside the gym. my game gets froze and i stuck at that place neither can walk neither can i tawk to anybody. i knew that if some problem like happen there's a command i.e /refresh and /stuck probably which is type. After typing the following command i just manage to talk to Main chat of game rest remain Unchange (Freezed) . I tried reloging several times nothing happened though. i even re-install the game from the website thinking i miss some files but the problem is unchanged. Some kind one of you plss resolve my problem

Thankyou
Jackelsano

Zack_XD

If you're still stuck have someone battle you, otherwise move on to jhoto because that's a specific bug they can't fix right away.