Search results

1. H

Bird Party in the Pewter Museum Holodeck Next Week (March 8 - March 11)

I look forward to this holodeck, I missed it the last time it was Farside Valley unfortunately. ;-;
  2. H

Halloween Swarm Event (CLOSED)

I still couldn't find a Drifloom, and apparently I'm not alone.  *shrug* Random number generator is annoying at times >.<
  3. H

Client Update 1.97.2

Aside from LUA implementation, this update has a lot of popular changes regarding PVP and trading.
  4. H

Balance Pokemon

Events are not hard in PWO, just go to a special map, do an easy quest for voucher items (which can be used to obtain exclusive Pokemon) and hunt on the event map for rare and normally unobtainable Pokemon.  It's easy enough for relatively new players to be able to participate. There is a...
  5. H

Halloween Swarm Event (CLOSED)

RE: Halloween Swarm Event Murkrow in Lost Park has a chance of holding Dusk Stone on catch or dropping it on faint. (For those who are interested)
  6. H

No AP. lose - wanted?

RE: No EP. lose - wanted? Pokemon can't lose EXP, they can only gain EXP. Pokemon can lose Happiness however, from fainting and after trading. You might have confused the two.
  7. H

[Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago![CLOSED]

RE: [Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago! Will Item Collector in Dept. Stores take my Water Blessing? I accidentally got one from Dunsparce while trying to get Blue Totem because I was unaware of the drop change.
  8. H

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

Kind of off-topic, but Fonty some of the links in your signature need to be updated from .net to .com
  9. H

[Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago![CLOSED]

RE: [Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago! It is down now though.
  10. H

The Blue Archipelago event

Remove Spheal from surfing spawn list. That's just incorrect information.
  11. H

Fishing Together At Blue Archipeligo ( Happy Moments Captured )

:o TBH I didn't even think that was going to show up in the picture, I said it so late.
  12. H

nice to meet all of you

So.... did ahmed make this thread and rename?
  13. H

The Blue Archipelago event

Mantine was found via surfing.
  14. H

A new leg in our journey

The best changes in Playerdex in order of discovery:  1. someone bought my stuff in mart before Playerdex went down so I found money! 2. Pokemon listed alphabetically in Mart filter! 3. custom IV range! 4. the 40 days free MS! 5. you can change abilities?? :o 6. other stuff i dont know about...
  15. H

Give us your feedback! March 24 Spider Woods Event.

1) Spawns.  The choices for UC were good, but I think there were too many desirable Pokemon in grass (Growlithe, Scyther, Heracross, Pinsir, Treecko) compared to the 2 in water.  I think removing 1 grass Pokemon and keeping the UC poke would be an improvement.  Maybe take out 1 of the T3's so...
  16. H

EXP bug?

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up.
  17. H

EXP bug?

As you can see, Hariyama requires 273k to level up at lvl 77, but requires 227k at lvl 78.   I don't think this is WAI.
  18. H

Fossilween Event Pics

That Shiny Huntail (wow)
  19. H

Happy Fossilween! (EVENT CLOSED)

RE: Happy Fossilween! It will end at Tuesday 12AM UTC?
  20. H

Pokemon spawns in the new event!

All can be caught. You have to beat Zoroark in Chaos Wasteland, then talk to Celebi and you will get access to Jurassic map (6th map)