Recent content by UpsetSleepybear

1. U

ehm

Alright tough guy. http://i.imgur.com/gdm8Sz8.png I got banned as you can see due to sharing confidental information. while he obviuously ignored the situation trolling me asking me for the links i see. Now he complains that I share confidental information. Tell you what tough guy. I am not a...
  2. U

Sabo banned??

3. U

It´s KP, not kryppo ._., xD

This what boss said above me ....take care KP dont drink to much now
  4. U

This has been a wonderful time...

..ive tryed that allreday and im still here :D so cya around bottomhole ;D
  5. U

The 2013 PWO awards

Members Smartest:future_sight Friendliest: Hard one so ill skip Funniest:Bis Coolest: slim Best Debater:hard one to skip Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well):idk :S Most Attractive Male:~ Most Attractive Female: Cuddly<3<3<3 Most Talkative:Cuddly<3 Most...
  6. U

One Month Pass: Safari Zone

ive been hunting alot in johto safari zone last 3 days cose of guild event that we have and i reallly like this idea,but your'e prices are far to low ive spend like 600k in 3 days so i will prolly reach ur 1m in 5-6 days max...yeah ive been afk kicked dced all that (that prolly helped me to...
  7. U

time to say Goodbye

aye so i tried this and its imposible:D to much good ppl and things in this game. Thanks all for kind words and i belive i owe you apology guys but im back ... actually i never left :-[ sorrry for this topic THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER
  8. U

time to say Goodbye

MHM i rilly suck in this so ill be short ty for wonderfull time!Meet some rilly nice ppl here maybe one day ill return who know Cya bad loosers and disconnector ;) BEST GAME EVER !! to all Blaze members quote from leader Darci " You all sucks" PEace
  9. U

Game: New Train Route - Live

i love this update its great but i find some errors i guess when i go to Saffron train station game automatically switches to me Cherrygrove train statsion and when i travel from golden and can pick as a destination 2 viridian ,one of two viridan is sillver town dunno if anyone else have this...
  10. U

Guess who's back :o

Welcome back "mighty one" ::)
  11. U

Game: Security

well that is nice cose when im fishing i allways spam rod like every-2-3 sec that is normal thing to do i dont think that anyone wait for 10 sec or W/e tthe time is
  12. U

Token store shiny Pokémon

ppl who have money irl now rule pwo ...disaster