time to say Goodbye

UpsetSleepybear

Website
xat.com
MHM i rilly suck in this so ill be short ty for wonderfull time!Meet some rilly nice ppl here
maybe one day ill return who know

Cya bad loosers and disconnector ;)

BEST GAME EVER !!

to all Blaze members quote from leader Darci " You all sucks"

PEace

Fionavara

what the heck!!! what about our bet for the US-open final????
I want my chance to win my money back!!!! *rawr'
aaaawww well good luck anyway...maybe next year...I want a rebet! :)

Nikola

Youngster
Your PWO adventure is about to start very soon young lad. I remember when you were just an apprentice asking me to do price checks for you among billions of other things. I feel no sorry for every second I've spent with you since you started to help other people out, by giving them same instructions you were previously given.
I tend to stalk chat once in a while being invisible to see whats going on. I saw your potential long before you even joined and I still don't know why I had a feeling that you will join. You're a really nice fella and a very loyal member. Thanks for not misleading anyone once again. However, I am not going to take your goodbye seriously due to several reasons. One of them doesn't have to be drinking. I am pretty sure your to busy with your life, having winery is something special around here and takes effort and dedication. I will be somewhere around here don't you worry I always have time for things which are important to me. And don't forget about that quote bear. This is the best game ever.!!! See ya around :)

LanceDM

Come on Tedd... Who will take care of my stuff now ? I told you that you were the one getting my stuff in my time working without time to play this... (hopefully soon)... You have to be kidding... But if you're not, then I thank you for being a really nice guy ! ! Hope to see you around...

xellos15

bear so u finally made someone pregnant huh? well sometimes life is ****ty.

c u around my friend :)

Peace-Enforcer

I wont say goodby cause I hope we will see each other again in PWO.
GL with what ever is keeping u away!

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
I wont say much because i will be banned for it.
But what i can do is tell u not to be a nub and stop trolling people and leave your job and play some pokemanz.
Seriously, make time cuz i know u can :p Xat wil be boring without a big animal like you.
Come back in a couple of days/hours when u start missing us, cuz i know you will.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
oh upset... come back soon , i will keep near my ursaring by then (D)

masterchiface

sad to see you go, you were one of the greatest battlers i had ever faced, hope to see you back soon. good luck with everything in the real world :)

gokulthegr8

ur definitely trolling bear (D) pwo without u will be boring :/ So no...DONT LEAVE (un)..!!

BlackBloodz

omg bear :( where're you goin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gl man in whatever you'll do , hope we see you in xat man :))

The-Predator

Youngster
barely saw this post D: u said after the inferno tourney ends, u lied to me!! anyway good luck and come back soon i hope u still enter the xat so we can talk about ladies again :), gonna miss u bear

joysclash

well good bye ...hope u return soon... :(
i was wondering why r u leaving if this game is the best game as u say ???