Game: New Train Route - Live

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
In order for the monthly ticket to pay off over the 10 bundle, a player would have to use the train over 60 times within that month. So about 2.5x a day (or 1.5 round trips). Currently it would be less stressful (if a player is worried about wasting money/using items under deadline) to just buy a bunch of 10 bundles. That is, unless they are extreme travelers.

Merse

Youngster
I love the updates, only Silvertown bothers me. They are urbanizing Mt. Silver! Plus it sounds like Silverstone and there is no F1 track around :D

Fionavara

Merse said:
I love the updates, only Silvertown bothers me. They are urbanizing Mt. Silver! Plus it sounds like Silverstone and there is no F1 track around :D
hahaha maybe we should move the bike race over to silver town? ;P

ThePumpkinKing

I Personally believe that 250k is a great deal for the month pass because I'm constantly using the train. Even up to 10 or more times a day. Thank you for reasonable prices. btw any idea when there wil be pokemon in Silver Town?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
The price has now been adjusted to match with the opening post.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
just so you know, the grass area and lake in Silver town currently have no wild pokemon , great update however.

Abox-

Website
forums.d2jsp.org
EcoWOLFrb said:
just so you know, the grass area and lake in Silver town currently have no wild pokemon , great update however.

I'm sure this was because of the addition of a 'town'
I doubt the occurrence of wild pokemon will return there.

TheMatrix

there are some things which are needed to be fixed . there are no pokes in silver town and there's a tree inside the pokecentre. however it's an amazing update . great work !!

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Have you ever considered that Silver Town is not 'broke'?

UpsetSleepybear

Website
xat.com
i love this update its great but i find some errors i guess
when i go to Saffron train station game automatically switches to me Cherrygrove train statsion and when i travel from golden and can pick as a destination 2 viridian ,one of two viridan is sillver town
dunno if anyone else have this problem

GreenLaturn

This update is great but with the updated silver town it doesnt have any pokemon and when u get on the train there are 2 viridian destinations

Dr.brock

Well... Just asking, isn't it that Viridian City and Mt Silver/SilverTown are too close to put a Train Stop.
And Farthest and most difficult and time taking to reach but useful place BlackThorn City is Left out??

Just think about it ;)

Well .. Its a very nice update :) :) Good Work Staff :)

Merse

Youngster
I'd suggest to read the original thread about the train update....

ghost_rider

I think the update is just awesome ;D getting from one place to another at short interval will surely help the players...
good luck staff ;D ;D

ash.catch.em

I would like to report an error in this transportation.
The Ticket Checker Box in Viridian City, when asked to let go, it transports us to Cherrygrove City Station, not to Viridian City Station.
I tried to go to Cherrygrove from Viridian and when went to train found that there is no Cherrygrove, then I noticed basically I'm already in Cherrygrove without even using train :D
need to be fixed :)
Edit : Same with Saffron City Station, The Guard who checks ticket, send us to Cherrygrove City Station, not to Saffron City Station.

Vieux

Just an update: The Silver Town spawns are now live.

Don't get too excited, we've used the same spawns that previously existed on the Mt Silver map Silver Town has replaced.

Kojin~

Hey guys, with the today's update I noticed that there are a few problems with the train system.

Here we go:

If I'm at Saffron Station
  • trying to go to Goldenrod, it says: "ERROR: Map ""Goldenrod Station Entrance"" does not exist!"
  • trying to go to Cherrygrove, it says: "Sorry you need the Earth Badge to go there" even if I have that badge!
  • trying to go to Silver Town, it says: "Sorry you need both the Rising Badge and the Earth Badge to go there" I don't have the Rising, so I don't know if its working properly, but you should check it.
  • there is no problem to go to Veridian

If I'm at Veridian City
  • I can go to Goldenrod normally
  • trying to go to Cherrygrove, it says: "Sorry you need the Earth Badge to go there" too
  • the same problem of saffron to go to Silver Town
  • And I can go to Saffron normally too

If I'm at Goldenrod
  • I can't go to Silver Town either
  • I can go to Cherrygrove
  • I can go to Veridian
  • And to Saffron too

If I'm at Cherrygrove
  • I just can't go to Silver Town